Friday, May 10, 2002

Whoa-ho, Diary Makeover

Time: 3:22 P.M.

I'm Wearing: Peach Madeira Beach shirt and jeans.

I Last Ate: Pancakes very early this morning.

Holly's Song Pick For Today: "Missing Person" by Michael W. Smith.

_________________________________________________________

Look, Zachary helped me make over my diary! Well... actually, he did all the work. I was just kind of the pointer. It's not done yet, but I'm quite fond of the "Weird Al" background and Amy Grant song. Now, here's a survey! Uh-oh, I forgot who I stole it from... *Bows head shamefully.*

1. Your full name : Holly Rachael Zintel.

2. Your nickname/alias (s/es): Well... my dad's side of the family calls me Holl. Does that work?

3. Your current age : 18.

4. Your zodiac sign : Pisces.

5. If you were a color, you would be : Tickle Me Pink, 'cause I'm always tickled pink about something.

6. If you were a season, you would be : Autumn. I'm usually complaining about being cold, but not always.

7. If you were an element, you would be : I'll have to look at the periodic table the next time I watch Dexter's Lab and get back to you.

8. If you were an emotion, you would be : Ambivalent.

9. If you were a song, you would be : "What About the Love?" by Amy Grant.

10. If you were a body part, you would be : A jaw. It chews and talks, but that's about it.

11. If you were an mammal, you would be : A human. *Looks at question strangely*.

12. If you were an insect, you would be : A suicidal centipede. Oh, how I hate them!

13. If you were a flower, you would be : A tulip. It annually gets up and shows its face.

14. If you were a tree, you would be : An apple tree. Mmm, apples...

15. If you were an inanimate object, you would be : A Lazy Boy. Well, Lazy Girl.

16. If you were a celebrity, you would be : Rosie O'Donnel... only straight.

17. If you were a historical figure, you would be : Miriam, Moses' sister.

18. If you were a country, you would be : America. It makes its own choices and stands up for what it believes in.

19. If you were a god/goddess, you would be : Um... I took an online quiz that told me... but I don't remember who I was.

20. If you were a mythical beast, you would be : A grindylow, you know, from Harry Potter. They make hilarious faces.

21. If you were a storybook character, you would be : Aurora. At least that's what that online quiz said...

22. If you were a cartoon, you would be : The only chick ever to agree to go out with Johnny Bravo.

23. If you were a planet, you would be : Um... Jupiter. Yes...

24. If you were in another time, you would be in: Las Vegas' time zone.

No comments: