Monday, May 27, 2002

Holly Rants

What in blue blazes is a fresh-pickled toad?

"Deeply" is a brilliantly sad, underappreciated movie starring Kirsten Dunst.

My dog sleeps with a pink mouse. In the daytime, she attempts to kill it.

Cledus T. Judd's cell-mate thinks he's sexy. I beg to differ.

Ken West is an old man who goes to my church. One day, when church was just ending, Ken stood up from his pew, and took maybe 3 steps before his pants fell down to his ankles.

Why do people live in Bay City, Michigan? Don't they know they can move?

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is one of the many things that are wrong with me. Thanks to OCD, I feel the need to do everything from right to left, pity inanimate objects, and make sure I do everything (walk, talk, chew, breathe) an even amount of times. I also have a constant prayer running through my mind, exhale when I think about something gross, and inhale when I think about something pleasant. Fun, huh?

Prom dresses are preeeeeetty.

I need money. Lots of it. But I don't want to get a job. What to do...?

Harry Potter should not crush upon Cho Chang. He should set his sights, instead, on his gal pal, Hermione Granger.

And they say that a hero can save us. I think I'll just stand here and wait.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: