Wednesday, May 22, 2002

An Outing With Carrie's Baby

Time: 6:36 P.M.
I'm Wearing: A white Myrtle Beach T-shirt and jeans.
I Last Ate: Pizza special w/o cheese @ Ruggero's.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Imaigne/Sing the Wondrous Love of Jesus" by Amy Grant.
________________________________________________________

I spent the night at my mom's last night. Mom's new Amy Grant hymns CD came, along with the bonus DVD, showing how they made the CD. We *love* it, it's awesome stuff. Hymns are so much fun, and Amy rocks!

Today I went to the doctor 'cause my ears were hurting, and it turns out that I have a sinus infection. Grrugh. Then Mom and I went to Circuit City and Meijers. I must say, it's jolly good fun to go grocery shopping with my mom. She lets ya get *anything* you want! She's such a sweetheart.

We got back home from Meijers, and my grandparents and Carrie were over. The moment I walked in the door, I saw this baby carriage on the floor... with a baby in it! I was like, "Aw, a *baby*! Is Carrie babysitting or something?" It was a child development class baby! I thought it was real! I felt stupid. But then we all went out to eat at Ruggero's, and I didn't feel so stupid anymore... All these old people were glaring at Carrie like, "She's swinging that baby around! Child abuse!" Heheheh. This little girl came up and was like, "Can I touch your baby?" Heheheh. Oh, man...

Alrighty, well, I'm gonna try and find a survey now. Goo-bye!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: