Monday, May 20, 2002

No More Ally!

*Cries loudly and uncontrollably*. I am so upset! I just watched the last episode of Ally McBeal... EVER! *Sob, sob*.

Everybody came back for the last show, like Renee and Georgia... and she dreamed up Billy, so he was there... Even the Ooga Chucka baby and other hallucinations were there!

It upsets me greatly that Ally did not hook up with John. I've always wanted them to be a couple, even before he admitted that he hoved her in a not-so-platonic fashion. *Sniff*.

Richard actually got married, though... the minister who kept passing out (or whatever he did) was funny, I'm sure, but I was crying too hard to really notice. I haven't cried this much since my biggest obsession of all time, Daria, left!

*Wipes eyes*. But I've got to remember. Next fall will be a new season... and I become easily obsessed... so bring on the shows!

No comments: