Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Self-Made Harry Potter Survey

I got the Harry Potter DVD yesterday, and I swear, I've been doing a happy dance ever since! Mondie (Quidditch Chaser) did a play (that included me!) in tribute to Harry Potter VHS/DVD Day. Since surveys are my specialty, I thought I'd make up one!

1. Who's your favorite HP character and why? Hermione Granger. She's so cool, with all her House Elf rights stuff! I'd be the same way if I went to Hogwarts!

2. Who's your SECOND favorite HP character? Sirius Black. I'd try to kill Scabbers too, the lousy traitor! SIRIUS IS THE MAN! I imagine he'd be really hot. I wish he had his name cleared so poor Harry could live with him!

3. A "'ship" is a fan's preference of a couple. What HP 'ship do you sail on? Harry/Hermione. I love the idea of them together because they're friends, which I think is an excellent basis for a relationship, and they already kind of love each other. I actually have a whole list of reasons. If Harry and Hermione hooked up, that would be the happiest day of my life (yes, I have a sad life).

4. Which of the 4 books is your favorite? I think it's "Prisoner of Azkaban." But I love "Goblet of Fire," too... I don't know. I think it has to be POA because Lupin isn't in book 4, and I love Lupin (that should be a show)! Plus, all the Harry/Hermione alone time in book 3... *yeah*.

5. Can you say "Voldemort" without stuttering? Yup. I'm so proud, heheh.

6. Which HP villian is your favorite? Rita Skeeter. Ha ha, she's in a jar!

7. Who's your favorite HP teacher? Professor Flitwick. I imagine him all little and cute... Aw. And I think Charms would be my favorite subject.

8. If you got the chance to go to Hogsmeade, where would you head first? Honeydukes. I'm a candy junky! Zonko's would be fun, too, though.

9. What magical item would you like to own most? The Marauder's Map. Wouldn't it be cool to know where everyone is at all times?

10. Which magical creature would you like to own? A Niffler! Not because they can find gold so easily and everything, but because they sound so cute!

11. Do veela remind you of anyone? Yeah. For some reason, I picture Christina Aguilera when I read about veela.

12. Do you think you'd like owl post better than E-mail? No. I enjoy typing too much. But I would send presents by owl, just because owls are so cool!

13. Which spell is your favorite? "Accio," the summoning charm. I'm really lazy, so it'd be great to just say, "Accio remote!" or "Accio jeans!" Yeah...

14. Have you ever (or would you consider) worn a Harry Potter-related Halloween costume? I haven't yet, but this year, I think I'll dress up as a Hogwarts (Gryffindor) student to pass out candy.

15. Do you think you'd prefer Hogwarts to your current, or old school? Absolutely!

16. Are you for or against House Elf Liberation? For! I'm an activist for like, *everything* in the Muggle World, so why shouldn't I be in the Wizarding World? House Elves have rights, even if they don't realize it.

17. Do you believe Divination is accurate? No, but I'd take it anyway, 'cause I think it'd be fun.

18. Who's your favorite Hogwarts ghost? Moaning Myrtle. She's a jerk, but I think she's funny.

19. If you were on your House Quidditch team, what position do you think you would play? Seeker. I'm actually pretty good on the HP Playstation game! Heheh.

20. Would you be afraid of Bludgers? Yes! Whenever we played sports in gym, I *dodged* the ball. I was the worst volleyball player ever. "AAAAH, HERE COMES THE BALL, RUN FOR IT!"

21. Do you read Harry Potter fan fiction? If so, which one's your favorite? Yes, I do. I think it's "A Kiss Isn't Just a Kiss" by Elia Sheldon. But it might be "The Pep Talk" by Elia Sheldon. Or perhaps "The Matchmakers" by silverphoenix. I like Harry with Hermione and Ron with Lavender (yes, I know Lavender isn't a main character... but she should be!).

Here are the addresses to my fave fan fics! READ THEM! READ THEM, I TELL YOU!

"The Pep Talk": http://fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=718527

"A Kiss Isn't Just a Kiss": http://fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=713216

"The Matchmakers": http://fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=420557

No comments: