Thursday, May 23, 2002

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED

Yes... THE CHAMBER OF THE SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED! That is, the book has. I'm now re-reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the 500th time, in case anyone wanted to know. So... ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE! Beware of... um... this survey!

1. [Spell your name backwards]: Ylloh Letniz

2. [Where do you live?]: Sometimes here, sometimes there. I am a child of divorce!

3. [Describe yourself in three words]: Obsessive, creative, emotional.

4. [Who is your worst enemy?]: Mojo Jojo.

5. [If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?]: A shetland pony.

6. [what is the latest you've ever stayed up?]: Alllll night.

7. [Ever been to belgium?]: No. But I quite enjoy their waffles.

8. [what's your favorite coin?]: Gold galleon.

9. [wallet]: It's black with a picture of my mom and I on the cover.

10. [brush]: Wooden.

11. [toothbrush]: Harry Potter. Yes, I *know* they're for kids.

12. [jewelry worn daily]: Birthstone (amethyst) ring, AIDS awareness bracelet, Daria watch, birthstone earrings.

13. [pillow cover]: Harry Potter at Mom's, dolphins here.

14. [blanket]: Same as above.

15. [coffee cup]: I like the one that says "Please don't smoke and I won't fart" on it.

16. [sunglasses]: They're... black.

17. [underwear]: It's cotton. ALL of it.

18. [shoes]: These ones are black flip-flops.

19. [handbag]: I call it a purse. It's wicker with pinkish and orangish hues.

20. [favorite top]: My "Please! Don't eat the animals!" shirt.

21. [favorite pants]: Pink capris.

22. [cologne]: Nah, I'm set, thanks.

23. [cd in stereo right now]: Amy Grant's hymns CD.

24. [tattoos]: Nope.

25. [piercings]: One in each ear.

26. [wearing]: Pajamas.

27. [hair]: In a pony tail.

28. [makeup]: None; I've showered for the night.

29. [in my mouth]: My teeth, tounge, uvula, you know the score.

30. [in my head]: "Long Ago" by Mariah Carey.

31. [wishing]: My mom's numerous problems would go away for good.

32. [after this]: I'm going to make a sandwich.

33. [talking to]: Nobody.

34. [eating]: Nothing.

35. [you like candles]: Love 'em! PORT CHARLES! WOO!

36. [Do you like hot wax]: No.

37. [Do you like incense]: Nope.

38. [Do you like the taste of blood]: GAH! No.

39. [Fetishes]: I think I'm on the normal side.

40. [If you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what reason]: I wouldn't.

41. [Person you wish you could be with right now]: Sarah.

42. [What/Who is next to you]: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book.

43. [What do you want done with your body when you die]: I want my organs donated, then I don't care.

44. [Do you believe in love]: Absolutely.

45. [Do you believe in soulmates]: Indeed.

46. [Do you believe in love at first sight]: Nope. I believe in love at second glance. ;-)

47. [Do you believe in Heaven]: Yes.

48. [Do you believe in forgiveness]: Of course.

49. [Do you believe in God]: I sure do.

50. [What's something that you wish people would understand]: Eminem is not cool.

51. [What's something you wish you could understand better]: Guys.

52. [What's one thing you want to make happen for tomorrow]: I want to go to sleep so I can be rested for tomorrow.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: