Saturday, May 11, 2002

Carrie's Prom Night

Time: 7:01 P.M.

I'm Wearing: My pink hoodie and jeans.

I Last Ate: 2 bean burritos with no onions or cheese from Taco Bell.

Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Just One of Those Days" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.

_________________________________________________________

This afternoon, my mom and I went to some guy's house in Granc Blanc, where my step sister, Carrie, was posing for prom pictures with her friends.

Carrie was wearing this beautiful princess-style hot pink dress with little diamonds all over it. Her best friend, Karen was wearing a gorgeous princess-style yellow dress. They both looked like they stepped right out of a fairy-tale.

We got all kinds of cute pictures of Carrie with Karen, with her boyfriend Garret, and with her whole group of friends. Then we took some pictures of just Carrie, then just Karen, then I took a picture of my mom with Carrie.

When we were done taking pictures, Mom and I went to Target to drop the pictures off at the one-hour photo lab, but... uh-oh. Small problem. THERE WAS NO FILM IN THE CAMERA!

My poor mom. She didn't remember to put film in the camera because she's so sleep deprived, and I can never remember to do *anything*, so we screwed up Carrie's senior prom pictures. *Sigh*. Well, at least Carrie's grandmas were there, along with Garret's parents, and Karen's mom, so we'll have to get double prints from them. We sure felt stupid, though.

--Holly Rachael :-O

No comments: