Thursday, May 16, 2002

No Clothes For Me!

Nooooo, I'm not *naked*! I've just decided to lounge around in my pajamas for half the day, since I'm sick. Anyhoo, here's yet another survey!

Stolen from: Quidditch Chaser

[Are you ticklish?] Absolutely! *Everything* on me is ticklish!

[Do you know what your first name means?] Holly: A shrub, often used as a Christmas decoration. Exciting, huh?

[Do you believe that your name suites you?] Indeed I do!

[What would've your name been, had you come out the opposite sex] Matthew.

[If a mouse, wearing a Santa Claus suit, started talking to you would you respond to it?] Yeah. I'd say, "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

[Can you tap dance?] Well... I used to be able to! I took tap dance lessons alongside my ballet and jazz lessons from pre-school to 6th grade.

[Do you feel the earth move under your feet?] Nah, I think that's just this moving sidewalk I'm on...

[Who are the coolest people on OD, besides yourself?] In alphabetical order: *Angel*, *Harry Potter*, AlternativeToSuicide, angel/devil nicky, dangerously/in/love, dragon5fruit, dreaming.of.love, Funky Zach, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Kettle Corn POPcorn!, MaryAnn, Moobabe, Princess Minta, Quidditch Chaser and TiNkErBeLL03.

[What does your OD name mean?] When I was a baby, *everyone* told my parents that I looked just like a Cabbage Patch Doll. Seeing as my name is Holly, my OD name is Cabbage Patch Holl.

[Do you know sign language?] No... I used to know my name, but... I have a short-term memory!

[If people made fun of you because of the way you looked, would you change it?] I haven't yet, have I?

[Do you like Drag Queens?] Yeah! That play I just saw about them was hilarious!

[What character would you like to play in the Rocky Horror Picture show?] I couldn't tell ya, I've only *heard* about the Rocky Horror Picture show from Daria.

[What does your phone look like?] It's white. And portable. With a little caller ID thing on the front.

[Do you think Kermit and Miss Piggy had a stable relationship?] They were a cute couple, but I think they should have gotten a divorce, what with all the bickering.

[Do you like people who always copy you?] I don't believe anyone *does* copy me. My cousins used to, and that was cute.

No comments: