Saturday, May 25, 2002

Ew... Thunderstorms Are So *Gross*

It's about to thunderstorm. AAAAAARGH! I hate storms! HATE 'EM, HATE 'EM, HATE 'EM! Yuuuuup. Welp, now it's time to take a survey.

Stolen from: SurveyStealer

what is your favorite film? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

what is your least favorite film? "O".

what was the first film you ever saw? I think it was Fivel Goes West.

what was the last film you saw? Not Another Teen Movie. Ugh. It sucked.

what film would you most like to see a sequel to? Spider-man!

what film would you most like to see a prequel to? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

what film would you most like to see remade? Mannequin.

who is you favorite actor? Jonathan Jackson.

who is your favorite actress? Julia Stiles.

who is your favorite director? Uh... Spielburg.

who is your least favorite actor? Jack Nicholson.

who is your least favorite actress? Sharon Stone.

who is your least favorite director? Um... I don't think I have one.

what film do you wish you were in? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, which should be out in about three years.

what was the first film you ever purchased? I believe it was Roxanne.

what was the last film you purchased? Frequency.

what was the last movie you walked out of? I don't think I've ever actually walked out. But I wanted to walk out of The Nutcracker and Idle Hands.

what was the last film you saw more than once in the theater? Spider-Man.

what film have you seen the most times in a theater? Titanic: 9.

what is the most amount of times you've gone to the movies in one weekend? Um... well, I went to see Spider-Man twice last weekend.

what is your favorite movie soundtrack? Moulin Rouge.

what is your favorite movie based on a book? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (gee... betcha didn't see THAT one comin'). ;-)

what is your favorite documentary? Ew... documentaries remind me of school.

what is your favorite movie snack? Skittles!

what is your favorite sequel? Wayne's World 2.

what is your least favorite sequel? I don't know. I usually like sequels pretty well.

what is your favorite remake? Um... I'll get back to ya.

what is your least favorite remake? Annie. I love Rosie O'Donnel, but I didn't think the other actors did the originals justice.

what film do you think is most underrated? Xanadu. I don't know why people didn't like that movie; I love it.

what film do you think is most overrated? Lord of the Rings (ducks flying tomatoes).

who is your favorite movie critic? Jay Sherman. What? Cartoon characters count!

what DVD has your favorite extras? Shrek's got some cool ones.

what is your favorite foreign film? Um... I don't believe I've ever really watched one. I fell asleep in the ones I intended to see.

what is your favorite independant film? ...Okay, now I feel stupid.

what film have you seen more than any other film? I've seen The Little Mermaid like, 50 billion times, along with my other favorite Disney (and other cartoon) movies.

what is a movie you know is bad but like anyway? "Bad?" Um... well, I always feel bad when I watch South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

what is your favorite troma film? Troma? Um... what?

what is the next film you will probably see? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (ON DVD! EEEEEE!)

No comments: