Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Try Our Spaghetti For Only $450!

Heheh. I saw that on the sign at Fazoli's, and thought it was pretty funny, 'cause there's no decimal point in their 450, and it looks like it says 450 DOLLARS. Now, here a survey!

Stolen from: Kettle Corn POPcorn!

1. Do you drink? Never have, never will.

2. How many times have you been drunk? None.

3. Are you a virgin? Indeed I am.

4. Is your best friend a virgin? I think she'd rather not tell EVERYONE ON THE FREAKING INTERNET if she is or not.

5. How many times a day do you say f***? I never do... unless you're refering to "fart."

6. Do you wear short shorts? *Looks down* Well, I'm wearing shorts. Zach says they're short.

7. How many people have you slept with? None.

8. Do you sneak out of the house at night? No. Are you kidding, I'm scared to leave the hosue by myself at any time of day!

9. Do you get along with your mom? Absolutely. She's my best friend (one of the two, anyway).

10. How many guys have you kissed? 2.

11. How many guys have you made out with? 0.

12. Ever been so drunk you couldn't remember your name? I've never been drunk PERIOD.

13. Do you have any eating disorders? Yes. I can't stop eating! HELP!

14. Piercings? One in each ear.

15. Tattoos? Nuh-uh.

16 Do you wear shirts that show your cleavage? I did yesterday. Not usually, though.

17. Do you wear shirts that show your belly button? Hahahahaha! No.

18. Have you ever smoked? No I have not.

19. Are you a regular smoker? Noooo.

20. Do you do drugs? Nope.

21. Did you once do any drugs? what? Nope, I've never done drugs.

22. Does your best friend do drugs? No, she doesn't.

23. Do you have any kids? No.

24. Do you think you could be pregnant? Heh... uh, no. Definitely not.

25. Have you ever done it with someone you barely know? I've never done it period. <---Ditto.

Wow, according to this survey, I'm a really good kid. I should show this to my dad.

No comments: