Thursday, May 2, 2002

Ugh... Sickness = Not Fun

Time: 4:04 P.M.

I'm wearing: My purple Planet Hollywood: Disney World T-shirt and jeans.

I last ate: Frosted flakes with soy milk.

Holly's Song Pick For Today: "Calling in Sick" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.

_________________________________________________________

I seem to have developed a cold. This is not cool. I was supposed to go to my therapist at 5:00 today, but there's one tiny setback: I CAN'T TALK TO HER WHEN I'VE LOST MY VOICE! *Cries*.

Yes, so my throat is killing me and it hurts to drink anything, my ears hurt and I've run out of eardrops, and I can't even talk about it because my voice is gone! I feel sort of like The Little Mermaid when she was trying to mime stuff to Eric, 'cause Ursula took her voice.

Mike's condition has not improved, except that his fever broke last night. The doctors at the hospital still can't figure out what's wrong with him, but he does have some tiny little gull stones. He's so sick, he thinks he's going to die. And we don't know if he *is* going to die or not, because the doctors don't know what's the matter. Poor Mike... My entire church is praying for him, and so is my entire family. I'd like to ask my readers to pray for him as well, please. It's scary to see Mike without a sense of humor.

Okay... well, I'm gonna go, play The Sims. Bye.

--Holly Rachael :-(

No comments: