Saturday, May 18, 2002

Who Needs a Carwash, Drive Around in the Rain

Good Lord, it is *pouring* outside. According to Homer Simpson, those people driving around out there are getting free car washes. Wahoo. And now, since nothing exciting has happened in the last week, here's another survey.

Stolen From: Kettle Corn POPcorn!

1. Age? 18.

2. Biggest turn on? A guy who shares my obsessions.

3. What's your middle name(s)? Rachael.

4. What was your first piercing? My ears, when I was a baby.

5. Are your parents divorced or still married? Divorced since I was 13.

6. What languages can you speak? English and Harry Potter.

7. Would you rather shave, wax, or pluck? Shave. Whatever you do, don't use Epil Stop and Spray!

8. Do you have brothers or sisters? A brother, a step sister and a step brother.

9. Boxers or briefs? / Panties or thongs? Boxers on guys, panties on me. I don't get those thongs. Seems like every time you bowl, it'd just cut ya in two!

10. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? The ability to read men's minds.

11. Why? Because I don't understand them.

12. What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say onomatopoeia? The formation or use of words such as buzz or murmur that imitate the sounds associated with the objects or actions they refer to.

13. Last movie you watched? Beauty & the Beast.

14. Last song you heard? "Creepin' Up on You" by Darren Hayes.

15. How would you commit suicide? I wouldn't.<--Ditto.

16. How many bones have you broken? Well, I broke my left ankle in two places.

17. Which ones? I just told ya.

18. Would you rather loose a hand or foot? A foot.

19. Why did you choose that? Because I need both my hands to type. Then I'd get a prosthetic leg.

20. How would you describe your style? I'm a walking advertisement. I own about 1,000,000 T-shirts from various places.

21. What's the worst pain you've felt? When I broke my ankle, probably. Or when I had that really bad ear infection. Good Lord, those both feel like the Cruciatious curse.

22. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning? Well, it takes me about two hours to get out of bed. Then it takes me three minutes to get dressed, ten minutes to do my makeup, five to do my hair, two to brush my teeth, and ten to eat.

23. Do you shower at night or in the morning? Night.

24. On a scale of 1- 10, how was today? 3. I haven't gone anywhere yet.

25. (deleted due to stupidity of the question) Oh. Okay.

Favorites:

26. Vegetable: Corn and potatoes.<--Ditto.

27. Class in high school: Writing Lab, Theater and Russian History.

28. Brand of shoes: Sketchers.

29. Food: Mom's stuffed pumpkin shells.

30. Smell: Avon's Skin-so-Soft and strawberry.

31. Actor: Jonathan Jackson, Brian Gaskill and John Cusack.

32. Actress: Erin Torpey, Erin Hershey and Julia Stiles.

33. Beverage: Vanilla soy milk.

34. Superhero? Bubbles.

35. Simpsons Character: Milhouse VanHouten.

36. Word: Myoptic. *Shrugs*.

37. Least-favorite word: Flabbergasted. Ooh, I *hate* that word! *Glares at it*.

38. Website: freeopendiary.com, fanfiction.net, zachzintel.com.

39. Animal: Cats, I think.

40. Part of the human body: Heart.

Complete the following:

41. God is: The awesome Man upstairs that I pray to.

42. Guns should be: Thrown off the face of the Earth.

43. If I were 7 again I would: Be playing with My Little Ponies.

44. Elmo is: A good friend of my idol, Rosie O'Donnel's.

45. Child molesters should be: Put away for the rest of their lives, or killed.

46. High school is: Sucky.

47. Police officers need to: Answer their phone.

48. If I were invisible I would: Hang out in 98 Degrees' hotel room.

49. T.V. is: One of the most wonderful inventions of all time.

50. Love is: Unpredictable.

No comments: