Monday, May 20, 2002

I'll Hold Onto the Wings of the Eagles...

Time: 3:44 P.M.
I'm Wearing: Pink and white checkered shirt and jeans.
I Last Ate: Peanut butter and jelly w/ soy milk.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Theme From Spiderman" by Aerosmith.
________________________________________________________

Attention! ATTENTION, I SAY! I officially have a new obsession: Spider-man. Yuuuup. I went to see it again with my father yesterday afternoon, and it was even more rockin' the second time around! I wish to see it again now.

I chatted with my dad at dinner last night about the G.E.D. I must get. Well... actually, he lectured, I listened. He told me I had to call around today and see if anyone gave G.E.D. tests during the summer. Dad says I'm only on his insurance until fall, and then I'm off unless I'm going to school... which means I'd have to be enrolled in college by then. So... uh-oh.

*Shrieks* The Harry Potter DVD is coming out soon! *Happy dance*.

I have a tendency to get my stories very, very wrong. For instance, if I heard my brother say, "I have to break a date with my girlfriend," I might tell my mom, "Zach has to bake a cake with his squirrel, Ben. Did you know Zach had a squirrel?"

My favorite Dr. Suess book is The Lorax. When I was in junior high, I wrote "Holly Zintel--Your Friendly Neighborgood Lorax... I speak for the trees!" on all my papers for some reason.

My nose is always cold and I'm always up for food and lots of attention. My dog and I have quite similar personalities.

Did you know Snapple bottles can dance? They never do it for me, though. Maybe the Snapple company is falsely advertising on their commercials. Perhaps I'll sue.

If I could go back in time, I would go to Israel, right after Jesus was born so I could ask Mary if it hurt when she gave birth to Him. He's perfect, so I figure it didn't. Then I'd give Jesus a hug, an Amy Grant CD, and a stero that runs on batteries.

The person I most identify with is the Insomniac Music Theatre guy on VH1.

Okay... g'bye.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: