Friday, May 31, 2002

Carrie Has Graduated & Grandpa Fell Off the Porch

Time: 5:52 P.M.
I'm Wearing: My "Please! Don't Eat the Animals" shirt and jean shorts (with rivets... ooh).
I Last Ate: Stuffed pumpkin shells! Woo hoo!
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "You Make Me" by "Weird Al" Yankovic.
________________________________________________________

Whoaaaa, a fruit fly just flew by! *Ducks*. Whew! He juuuuust missed me.

So anyway, the night before last, my dad and I were sitting there, watching Life As a House when this bat flies by! Dad's like, "WHOA!" and I'm like, "Sweet, merciful crap! Another bat!" And then it got in my hair, so I was like, "AAAAAAH!" I proceeded to run down the hall, and barracaded myself and Zach in his room while my dad chased the bat out of the house with a tennis racket.

I've recently discovered that I dislike bats. They're poop-heads. The next day, we got a cage for the chimney so the bats can't mistake it for a cave anymore.

Last night, I went to Carrie's graduation with my grandparents Shoup, Mom and Mike. Mike's all sick and everything, so he hardly made it there, and it was like, a 3 hour graduation! I swear, like 50 million kids graduated from that freaking school! And the valedictorian decided to make an hour-long speech. Ugh. It was more crowded than an 'N Sync concert, too, and all you could smell was B.O. Eeeeeew.

After stopping at Tim Hortons to purchase donuts and muffins, we all went to Mom's house (except for Carrie, who went to the post-grad party). We ordered pizzas and watched previously-recorded episodes of Port Charles. Well, my grandparents had to leave eventually, and the stupid porch light stopped working, plus there's no railing on the steps, so my poor grandpa fell down the porch steps, into the rock garden. Owwwwww.

Mike's grandpa is in the hospital with heart trouble. Poor guy. He's like, one of the sweetest guys in the world, too. :-(

G'bye!

--Holly Rachael :-D

"...and I'm not easily impressed. WOW, a BLUE CAR!"--Homer Simpson

No comments: