Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Water-Flavored Gatorade

Time: 3:36 P.M.
I'm wearing: My red Planet Hollywood: Nashville shirt, jean shorts and the cast.
I last ate: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with soy milk to dunk for breakfast.
Song that's in my head: "Josie and the Pussycats" by... well, Josie and the Pussycats.
_________________________________________________________

I was watching TV, and this Gatorade commercial came on. They've got some really good flavors, you know? I've always been partial to Lemon Lime, Ice and Freeze. Now I see that they have a "water" flavor. Hmm... wonder what that could taste like.

We were at Pizza Hut the other day, and my grandma said, "I don't think girls know where their waist line is supposed to be anymore. Their pants start well after their belly buttons." Heheh. My grandma's the chick.

Wow, I sure do wish I were on vacation. I mean, it's like 85 degrees right here in Michigan, so it's nice outside and everything, but there's nothing to do in this state! If I were in Florida right now, I'd be at Disney World, riding Splash Mountain to cool off. If I were in Vegas, I'd be cruisin' The Strip. But instead I'm sitting at home on the computer. *Sigh*.

Well, I suppose I'll go, check out Disney.com so it at least sort of seems like I'm on vacation. Bye!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: