Tuesday, April 16, 2002

AH! SPIDERS! SPIDERS, EVERYWHERE!

Seven things that scare you:

1. Spiders (and bugs in general)
2. Being alone
3. Statues
4. My car
5. The movie Poltergeist
6. The bag lady who lives in the Arby's parking lot.
7. Centipedes

Seven things you love (in no order):

1. My family
2. My friends
3. My pets
4. Harry Potter
5. Daria
6. Vacations to Las Vegas and Disney World
7. Johnny Bravo

Seven things you hate:

1. Eminem
2. Satan
3. Osoma Bin Laden
4. Racism
5. Howard Stern
6. When you're eating and you run out of pop, but you don't want to get up.
7. The wrappers they put on DVDs.


Seven things in your room:

1. Bed
2. Desk
3. Book case
4. TV
5. Playstation
6. Clothes
7. Stuffed animals


Seven random facts about you:

1. I'm a vegetarian/animal rights activist
2. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, and other stupid things along that line.
3. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter
4. I'm obsessed with Daria
5. I'm a Christian
6. I once danced on stage with Amy Grant
7. My parents got divorced when I was 13.

Seven things you plan to do before you die:

1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Purchase a horse, and other cool pets
4. Do some acting
5. Meet J.K. Rowling
6. Move to Vegas... or at least, spend a huge amount of time there.
7. Donate a bunch of money to PETA

Seven things you can do well:

1. Type
2. Write
3. Impersonate my grandma Z.
4. Cheer people up
5. Memorize things
6. Play Crazy Taxi (this is getting pathetic)
7. ...Does sitting online for long periods of time count?


Seven Things You Can't Do:

1. Whistle
2. Snap my fingers
3. Finish what I started
4. Pay attention
5. Refrain from worrying about everything
6. Draw something that is not a person
7. Cook


Top Seven songs people should give a listen:

1. "Simon"--Lifehouse
2. "Only Hope"--Mandy Moore
3. "I Belive in Love"--Jennifer Love Hewitt
4. "Calling Down an Angel"--Plus One
5. "What About the Love?"--Amy Grant
6. "Insatiable"--Darren Hayes
7. "Waffle King"--"Weird Al" Yankovic

Seven Celebrity Kisses:

1. Jonathan Jackson (used to be Lucky on General Hospital)
2. Brian Gaskill (Rafe on Port Charles)
3. Nick Lachey (98 Degrees hottie)
4. Jason Wade (Lifehouse hottie)
5. J.C. Chasez ('N Sync hottie)
6. Shane West (Eli on Once & Again; Landon in A Walk to Remember)
7. Billy Campbell (Rick on Once & Again)


Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:

1. Hilariousness
2. Good manners
3. Animal lover
4. Family-oriented
5. Obsessed with similar things as me
6. Drug and alcohol free
7. Hotness (sorry, I had to say it. When it comes down to it, however, it doesn't matter).


Top Seven favorite movies (no particular order):

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. Heartbreakers
3. Serendipity
4. The Little Mermaid
5. Aladdin
6. Shrek
7. Kate & Leopold

Top Seven things you say the most:

1. "Absolutely."
2. "Indeed."
3. "That was bloody brilliant!"
4. "Holy crap!"
5. "Let's go on vacation."
6. "I'm hungry."
7. "Rockin'."


Seven Places you would Love to Visit:

1. Las Vegas (again)
2. Disney World (again)
3. Disney Land (for a change)
4. London (to see where they filmed Harry Potter)
5. New York (I demand that you put Daria back on the air!)
6. Cedar Point (again)
7. Tawas (again. I'm in a rut)


Seven Questions you would ask God:

1. "Jesus was perfect, so did it hurt when Mary gave birth to Him?"
2. "Why do some people eat meat?"
3. "Harry Potter's not sinful, is it?"
4. "How do I deal with the relationship, or lack thereof, that my brother and my best friend have?"
5. "Who's the dude for me?"
6. "When, and how will Mom get the riches she deserves?"
7. "Why can't I seem to finish what I start? Can You help me with it?"


Seven Quotes:

1. "Ow! My eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!"--Lenny from The Simpsons
2. "I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being."--Abraham Lincoln
3. "If you want to know what a man's like, judge him by how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."--Sirius Black (Harry Potter's godfather)
4. "Do not try to teach a pig to sing. It takes up all your time, and usually annoys the pig."--Ernest P. Worrel
5. "There's a reason for the banana in my ear. It's to lure the monkey out of my head."--Franklin Sherman (The Critic)
6. "Is it me, or does study hall go faster when you're somewhere else?"--Jane Lane (Daria)
7. "Okay, Daria's talking, so I have to leave now."--Quinn Morgendorffer (Daria)

No comments: