Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Mike the Sickling

Time: 1:37 A.M.
I'm wearing: Turquoise dragonfly pajamas.
I last ate: A couple of Tums for heartburn.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Magic" by Olivia Newton John.
_________________________________________________________

My pooooor step dad. Mike went to emergency a couple of days ago because his fever wouldn't go down with Tylenol, and the doctor told him he thought he might have Hepatitis. Mom, Carrie and I were all afraid we were going to get it if we hung around Mike too long.

Anyway, every time Mike eats, he pukes, so Mom and Grandma took him to the hospital this afternoon. There, they ran some tests on him, and now they're doubting that he has Hepatitis of any sort, but it's still possible. Anyway, now they think he has a Gull Stone. Ouch. So... I don't know, but I feel bad for him. My grandma put in a prayer for Mike at church, so at least he's got a lot of people praying for him.

Mom called a little while ago and said that they were still at the hospital. I think she's going to stay there with him overnight, but my grandma's gotta go home and get some rest.

We all think Mike is so sick because he eats at this really nasty Coney Island restaurant called Angelo's. It was even listed in the newspaper as the #1 dirtiest place to eat in Flint. Yet, he eats there daily. I'm not trying to say "I told you so," but we *did* all warn him. But I feel really bad for him. I hope he'll be okay...

Alright, later.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: