Thursday, April 4, 2002

Don't Have a Cow, Man. Go Vegetarian!

So, anyway, I stole this from Collector of Surveys.
1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR OD USERNAME? My name is Holly. I like hilarious things and some believe me to be hilarious. So, I combined "Holly" with "Hilarious."
2. NAME FIVE [5] OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
1) Stuffed Pumpkin Shells
2) Olive Garden linguini with marinara
3) Breadsticks at Pizza Hut
4) Strawberry Sorbet
5) Candy like Skittles and Starburst.
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER? Yeah. At a slumber party I had in fifth grade, my mom made all of us over. It was fun.
4. HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED DEATH? No. And I hope I never do!
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE? I went to Canada to pick up some hockey players from the train station with my family. I was there for like... half an hour to 45 minutes, heh.
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY. Having such good friends, family members, pets, and church members.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY? I had a lot of fun in Mrs. Stone's class with Zach, Sarah and Harley. Oh, and at Mott when Heather and I walked around, talking to random people we didn't know. And at lunch with Randi, Anthonie and Brendon.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR LOVE? We talkin' boyfriend love? I haven't had one yet.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING. I want to get married in the garden/pool area at the Flamingo Hilton in Las Vegas, NV. I'd invite all my old friends, present friends, and family members. That would *rock*.
10. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE DOING WHEN YOU ARE 60? Hanging out with my husband, children, grandchildren, parents and friends while watching Soap Operas, with a cat in my lap and a dog by my side.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FIRST MEMORY? I remember hitting my head on this little fire truck we had.
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT? "If you want to know what a man's like, judge him by the way he treats his inferiors, not his equals."--Sirius Black, Harry Potter's godfather.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS... 5. I was totally in love with this kid, Danny Drevon. But he *hated* me. Then, by second grade, he liked me, and I didn't like him anymore. That poop head!
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER? I have one of Kyle (my 6th grade crush) and I on the playground.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY? Preferences, you say? Preferences in what? How 'bout guys? I like guys who are vegetarian non-smoker, non-drug-doer, non-drinker, non-swearers who love cartoons and are hilarious. Do you think I'll ever find one of those?
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Why they act like morons when they're around each other.
17. WHAT DO YOU BUY WHEN YOU BUY YOURSELF A 'GUILTY PLEASURE' THAT ISN'T FOOD? WHY? A DVD. Because you can never have enough DVDs.
18. NAME ONE CHARACTER IN A BOOK YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She really stands up for what she believes in, and she's the smartest chick at Hogwarts. Plus, if I were her, I could make her hook up with Harry! Woo hoo! (Yes, I know I'm a psycho.)
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY? Oh, geez... either Rosie O'Donnel's, Conan O'Brien's or David Letterman's. I love them all!
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS? I have leg spasms in my sleep, due to my restless leg syndrome, I sometimes sing in my sleep, and I always manage to kick all of the covers and stuffed animals off of the bed by morning.
22. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FLAW? I'm too fat. But I'm working on it.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW? "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore and "Everything" by Lifehouse.
24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES IN THESE CATEGORIES: HUMOR, ROMANCE, DRAMA, ACTION, HORROR?
Humor: Dirty Work, Nothing to Lose, UHF and Office Space.
Romance: Moulin Rouge, Kate & Leopold and Xanadu.
Drama: Save the Last Dance, Pay It Forward, Family Man.
Action: Frequency, Chase and Speed.
Horror: Um... does Final Destination count?
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY SONG? I really like "I Won't Say It" by Meg in Hercules. But I'm also into "Part of Your World" by Ariel in The Little Mermaid. I actually could go on forever like this.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE. I'd like to have a house that's a lot like my dad's house here. One-story, but big... but I'd like to have a horse ranch, too. Ooh, and a hot tub!
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR: A nightgown, pajamas, or the clothes I wore that day. Depends on how lazy I feel.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET? Clothes, millions of purses, shoes, and lots of blankets.
29. WHAT IS THE MOST INTERESTING THING YOU'VE EVER WORN IN PUBLIC? Probably something I wore on Kooky Clothes Day at Carman-Ainsworth.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET/PURSE/COIN BOWL/WHATEVER RIGHT NOW? $13.75.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES? My brown velour four-inch sandals.
32. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR LIFE? Heh, probably that I survived the Power Tower at Cedar Point twice.
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM? Um... I... didn't get to go, 'cause I kinda had too many health problems to stay in school. This year would be my senior year... I'd do like, *anything*, to get to a prom, though! I've been planning mine since I was three.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS. On my 11th (I think) birthday, I had a One Life to Live party theme. My house was all decked out in pictures of my favorite soap stars.
35. WHAT DO YOU MOST ENJOY ABOUT LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE? It depends on who the person is that I'm looking at.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
1) A trip to Vegas for all my family and friends.
2) More pets!
3) Huge donations to the Humane Society and PETA!
4) Sponsor a Child.
5) Lifehouse, Amy Grant and "Weird Al" concert tickets.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL? Take shower, brush teeth, put on PJs, go to bed.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU? When the term "Dawg" came out, Tim called all of his guys friends that. But I'm a girl, so he called me "Cat." I loved that.
39. NAME THREE [3] OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
1) Trent Lane (Daria)
2) Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)
3) Jon Arbuckle (Garfield)
40. WHAT ARE THE

No comments: