Monday, April 22, 2002

I Get My Cast Off Tomorrow!

Time: 7:17 P.M.
I'm wearing: My blue "26" graffiti sweatshirt, jeans and the cast.
I last ate: Breadsticks with marinara at Marios.
Holly's Theme Song of the Day: "Cling and Clatter" by Lifehouse.
_________________________________________________________

Guess WHAT?! I get my cast off tomorrow! *Victory dance*. Oh ho, no more cast for ME! Guess what ELSE? I bought one of my top five favorite movies today! I got the Frequency DVD! Alright!

The only thing that really went wrong today was, I had STUPID FREAKING LEG SPASMS ALL AFTERNOON! I let everyone else's problems worry the heck outta me, and then I have leg spasms. I must stop that. And now, it's time for a survey I stole from Kettle Corn POPcorn! that Marie actually made herself!

1 :: Photo I.D. please ~ Um... just look at my main page. I'm the chick with the big "HOLLY!" under her.

2 :: Name 10 movies you've seen and say one thing about them all ~

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Oh, Harry, how I love you. I love the book more than the movie 'cause Hermione hugs Harry and stuff in it, but... oh, I still love you.

2. Frequency: What a bloody brilliant movie! Talking to your dead dad in the past must be rockin'. What a cool storyline. And I love the way everything turns out in the end!

3. Heartbreakers: Heheheheh. This movie gets the "Hollarious Stamp of Approval." Jennifer Love Hewitt is my *girl*, and it's hilarious while being utterly sweet at the same time.

4. Bring It On: I've always loved cheerleading, and Kirsten Dunst rocks. Not to mention that *guy*... whoa. Anyway, it's an all over feel-good movie.

5. The Little Mermaid: Ah, my favorite childhood movie... I love The Little Mermaid. Ariel has got to be the cutest cartoon chick of all time, and Eric's a hottie.

6. Xanadu: This lovable 80s movie got terrible reviews, and it didn't bring in a lot of dough. But I *love* it! Musicals make me giddy, especially that one. To quote Jasmine from Aladdin, "It's all so magical."

7. Pretty Woman: I don't know why I like movies about hookers falling in love, but I do. Plus, Julia Roberts kicks total and complete arse, and so does Richard Gere. This movie is super-sweet, and funny. Classic!

8. Moulin Rouge: Ooh, Ewan McGregor's singing voice is very lovable, isn't it? He's hot, too. Oh, about the movie! Shall we say, it's "Spectacular, spectacular!" Sweet, funny, musical... It's easy to become obsessed with it as I have.

9. Prince of Egypt: I love the Moses story. It's one of my favorite Bible stories, although I have a lot of them. Ztuppora and Moses are so sweet, and I love Moses' real siblings, Miriam and Aaron's characters, even though Aaron really had a more prominent role than Miriam.

10. Anastasia: How 'bout that Dimitri, eh? Ooh... Anyhoo, the magic, the romance, the history of Russian royalty! I *LOVE* it! *Hugs movie*.

3 :: How many movies do you own? 38.

4 :: What's the closest major road to your house? I... do not know. I'm not brilliant with the directions to my house.

5 :: Name any and all well-known cities you've visited ~ Las Vegas, Myrtle Beach (is that a city?), Orlando, Detroit, Toronto... I think that's pretty much it.

6 :: Where did you take your first steps? My old house, which is right around the corner from this one. :-)

7 :: What's that noise? It's the Underpants Gnomes! RUN!

8 :: How's the weather? It's hailing. *Pouts*.

9 :: Do you have a DVD player? Yes, two of them.

10 :: Which well-known city is closest to you? Eh... I think Flint *is* kind of well-known. Otherwise, I guess it'd be Detroit or something.

11 :: Have you ever been to Hawaii? Nope.

12 :: What was the first rated R movie you ever saw? Terminator. The Kreegs told us it *wasn't* rated R. I was scared poopless, 'cause I was like, 6.

13 :: Whose birthday is coming up next in your calendar? Jennifer Boa's already came up, but we haven't celebrated it yet.

14 :: What upcoming movies do you want to see? Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (screams in excitement), and Scooby Doo.

15 :: What's the outside of your house look like? This one (my dad's) is sky blue with white trim. It's very lovely. My mom's house is a pretty creamy yellow color. It's purtay.

16 :: How spoiled are you? I am so spoiled, it'd ridiculous. Every year since I was born, my brother and I have been getting like, 50 presents for Christmas.

17 :: Do you live on a street, in a culdesac, a court, or nowhere near civilization? *Shamefully* I don't culdesac means. Anyway, I live in a suburban subdivision.

18 :: Where do you plan on going to college? I... dooon't know. I'll probably go to Mott Community College, and I'm hoping U of M Flint after that.

19 :: What color is the most prominent in your wardrobe? White. I'm the T-shirt Queen.

20 :: Where do most of your clothes come from? Las Vegas. I'm a sucker for souvenir clothes.

21 :: What's the capital of your state? Lansing.

22 :: Watch any TV shows religiously?...Which ones? Daria (I still watch my tapes), Port Charles, The Bachelor, The Simpsons, The Family Guy, and Once & Again when it was on.

23 :: What's the probability of a tornado in your area? *Teeth chattering-nervous* I.... I think the chances are pretty high. *Trembles*.

24 :: Which fast food restaurant did you most recently eat at and what did you get? Taco Bell last night. I *ordered* two bean burritos with no onions or cheese, but I *got* two bean burritos *with* onions, and MEEAAAT on the tortilla! *GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR*!

25 :: When was the last time you had the hiccups? I think it was like, the day before yesterday. I've been having them way too often lately.

No comments: