Thursday, April 4, 2002

The Glass House and Frequency

Time: 12:27 A.M.
I'm wearing: My puppy-print night shirt and the cast.
I last ate: Leftover pizza from Fazoli's.
Song that's in my head: "Pictures to Prove It" by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
_________________________________________________________

My dad and I were talking about renting a movie tonight. Well, I knew On the Line was out on video, and even though Mom, Sarah and I had already seen it in the theater, I *really* wanted to watch it again, with my dad, so I told him I wanted to rent *that*. But Dad wanted The Glass House. He said he'd try to get both movies. I rode along to the video store, but I didn't go in, 'cause I'd be in people's way with my crutches. So, I waited in the car until Dad got back with the videos.

Dad handed me the videos, and I glanced at both of them. They read "The Glass House" and "Frequency". I was like, "They didn't have On the Line?" and Dad was like, "Yeah, they had it." I was like, "Then why didn't you get it?!" and he was like, "You've seen it!" Oooooh! I was so mad, 'cause he got Frequency instead. Maybe I'm psycho, but that got me really upset.

Anyway, we watched The Glass House first. Although it was creepy, it was really good. Then we watched Frequency. I'd never heard of it, but I'm *so* glad I watched it! It was *awesome*! This guy's dad was a fireman, and he died in a fire when the guy was just a little kid. Then he got out this old radio thing, and he could talk to his dad on it! He saved his dad's life by using it. It was *really* cool!

Dude, Samantha's got these online quizzes on her site. One of them is called "Which one of my guy friends are you most compatible with?" or something like that. I took the quiz, and it turned out that I matched perfect with MY BEST FRIEND'S *BOYFRIEND*, Justin! Heheheheh. I can't wait to tell Sarah that. That's just too ridiculously hilarious.

Okay, later.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: