Friday, April 5, 2002

Mom's B-Day, G&G's Anniversary & Zach & Samantha

Time: 10:07 P.M.
I'm wearing: My glittery pink-striped shirt with dress pants and the freaking cast.
I last ate: Cake at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Song that's in my head: "I'm Gonna Love You" by Jennifer Love Hewitt.
_________________________________________________________

Welp, today was Mommy's 47th birthday, Grandma and Grandpa Shoup's 50th anniversary and Zach and Samantha's first date. Well, actually, I don't know if you can count it as a date, because they weren't by themselves, they were with us at Grandma's.

I got Mom Amy Grant's new CD and new sunglasses (since I borrowed hers and managed to lose them). I felt like I hadn't gotten her enough, so I burned her a mix CD of her favorite songs, and drew a picture of her for the cover of the CD. Zach got her a new PETA membership, since her subscription ran out like, months ago.

After Mom opened the rest of her presents, and we'd all eaten dinner (subs for everyone but me and Mom... we had veggie burgers from Burger King), we ate the awesome cake my Grandma made, with soy ice cream. Well, everyone except Samantha... that girl would not eat! Then we played Big Boggle, despite the fact that I HATE THAT GAME! I always LOSE, no matter WHAT! *Huffs angrily*.

I really hope it works out with Samantha and Zach, because I think she might be able to straighten him out! Hopefully, after a few dates with her, he won't hate Sarah anymore, and then I won't have to walk on eggshells around him. She's really sweet, and he needs a girl like that in his life. So, good luck to Zach and Samantha!

Anyway, tomorrow, Mom, Zach and I are going out with Grandma and Grandpa for their anniversary. We're going to this incredibly expensive Italian place in Grand Blanc... AND GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ARE PAYING FOR DINNER! I mean, dude, it's their 50th anniversary. We should be buying *them* dinner. But we're all broke, and they insist on paying for everyone, anyway. My grandparents are like, the best people in the world. Alrighty, later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: