Wednesday, April 10, 2002

The Not-So Hilarious Antics of Holly

Time: 3:29 A.M.
I'm wearing: My Beverly Hills Planet Hollywood shirt and jeans, with the cast, of course.
I last ate: Oatmeal. Comfort food.
Song that's in my head: I don't even know.
_________________________________________________________

*Blows nose, wipes tears*. Ugh. I'm so depressed. I feel like I'm watching my life on TV. I mean, things can't possibly be this bad... can they?

*As more tears spill* Yeah. I guess they can be. My best friend wrote a horrible, extremely hurtful diary entry about my brother, her ex-boyfriend.

I can't believe Sarah wrote those things. It doesn't seem like something the person I call my best friend could do. Sarah's not only my best friend... she's the only person (besides my mom) that I felt I could ever trust, and really count on. After reading that entry, though, I don't know if I *can* trust and count on her anymore.

I don't know... I'm too upset to even be writing right now. I'll come back when I'm not so hysterically upset.

--Holly :-*(

No comments: