Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Harry Potter--The Bachelor

Time: 11:21 P.M.
I'm wearing: Pajamas-- A red shirt and light blue sweat capris.
I last ate: Chips and bean dip.
Song that's in my head: "Somewhere Down the Road" by Amy Grant.
Holly's theme song of the day: "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow.
_________________________________________________________

I'm having a lot of fun writing my parody to the newest ABC reality show, The Bachelor. On The Bachelor, a guy chooses his wife from 25 women.

But in my story, Harry Potter-- The Bachelor, Hogwarts is having a prom, and way too many girls have asked Harry to accompany them to it. Fred and George convince Harry to have a sort of contest, where 25 girls must fill out applications to date Harry. In the course of the next 6 weeks, Harry must choose a date for the prom.

But I'm taking a small break from writing my story to... *pauses dramatically* BRUSH MY TEETH!

Ah, minty fresh. Alrighty, guess I'll get back to it then...

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: