Tuesday, April 2, 2002

Pointlessness

What does your name mean? "A plant." Woo hoo.
How old are you? 18.
How old are you mentally (as in are you mature?)? ...16.
Describe yourself in 5 words. Oblivious, optimistic, obsessive, opinionated and overweight. Oh, wait... sorry, I did all "O"s. I think I'm playing Scattergories here.
What are your worst qualities? I eat too often and I cry too often.
What are your best qualities? I'm a really forgiving person, I've got a good sense of humor, and I'm a vegetarian.
How long does it take you get get ready in the morning? Like, 15-20 minutes.
Do you dream at night? *Every* night, lately.
Do you remember your dreams? All of 'em.
Describe one. I went to my step-sister, Carrie's prom with her and her friends. I had what I thought was a really pretty teal dress on when this guy called my name, along with some others, over the loud-speaker. We all went to this room where there were camera men all around. All the other girls had *really* ugly dresses on, and we were informed, after the photo shoot, that we all had won the prize for Ugliest Dresses At Prom. That sucked.
What time do you go to bed usually? Like, 4 A.M.
What time do you wake up normally? About 12:30 to 2 P.M.
What time do you wake on weekends? About 11:00 A.M. on Saturday, 'cause my dad makes me get up. On Sunday, I get up at about 8:30 A.M. so I can get ready for church.
Do you find waking late nice or annoying? Nice... unless I miss Port Charles.
Do you sleep with one pillow or two? Two.
Do you like school? No.
Why/why not? All the kids were jerks, and they would never shut up, so I could never get any work done.
Whats ur fave subject? English, theater, screen-writing and writing lab.
Most hated subject? Math and gym.
Do you have a fave teacher? My favorite teacher of all time was Mrs. Martz, my 7th grade English teacher.
Ever had a crush on a teacher? Well, there was that tutor dude at Sylvan...
Are you a maths/science person or an english/drama person? English/drama.
Do you like your parents? Yup. My mom's my best friend (besides Sarah, of course) and my dad's generally pretty cool.
Ever run away from home? No. I'm far too lazy for that. Plus, I'm content here.
Ever thought about it? Nope.
Do you have any siblings? Yeah. I have a brother named Zach, and two step siblings named Billy and Carrie.
If so, do you like or get annoyed with them? Both.
How old are they? Zach: 20, Carrie: 17, Billy: 19.
Do you feel your parents spoil you? They sure do!
Do you get along with any of your family? Yeah.
Do you have big family get togethers ever? Yup.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, I do not.
Do you have a crush? I do indeed.
If so, are you in love? Nah. He's just hilarious.
Do they know you like them? Yeah (Sarcastically: Thanks for telling, Sarah).
Is it serious or playful? Half serious?
How long have you liked them? Since the summer between 6th and 7th grade. So... six years.
Ever done something stupid to impress them? Yeah. I won't mention what that is...
Have you ever experienced unrequited love? I... don't believe so.
Do u find it romantic or hurtful? Probably hurtful.
Even know what it is? *Mumbles* Um... no, not really.
Ever had sex? Nope.
Believe that a person shouldnt have sex before marriage? Yup, that's my belief.
Believe in casual sex? No. I believe in Casual Fridays.
When do you plan/when did you lose your virginity? After I'm married.
Did you regret it? Did I regret what?
~Religion~
Do you have a religion? Indeed I do.
Do you practice it i.e go to church? Yep.
Do you believe in God? Sure do.
Jesus? Yesiree.
Satan? AAAAAAH! Oh, uh... yeah.
Heaven? Yep.
Hell? AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Crap, I've gotta stop being so jumpy. Anyway, yeah.
If you died tomorrow what do you beleive will happen to you? I'd go to a place filled with donuts and Olive Garde-type angel hair.
Does death scare you? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sorry. Yes.
Have you ever been drunk? Nope.
taken drugs? No.
stolen? Nope.
shoplifted? No.
tried to commit suicide? Nuh-uh.
Lied to a boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope.
gotten into a fight? No.
are you more innocent or guilty? Innocent.
Would you date a drug addict? No.
have you ever had to look after someone who was a drug addict? Nope.
Are you racist? No.
Are you discriminatory to anyone? Nope. Except for ducks who wear pants.
Have you been a hypocrite in the past? Ineed.
Do you have an open or closed mind to other peoples beliefs and feelings? Open.
Whats your fave style of music? Pop.
Do you play an instrument? Nope.
Do you sing? Yes, but not very well.
Whats your fave band? Lifehouse.
Why? Because Jason Wade has the coolest voice of all time. And the songs are catchy, meaningful and uplifting.
Have you met them before? No.
Name 3 cds that youve bought in that last year. Nickelback, Rachael Lampa and the Walk to Remember soundtrack.
Why did you buy them? Because I couldn't download all the songs on the CDs.
Whats your fave sport? Figure skating.
Whats your fave sport to watch? Quidditch.
Do you have a fave team of any sort? No.
Do you play a lot of sports? No, I do not.
ever won anything for sport? You've gotta be kidding.
~personality~
Are you funny or serious? Both.
Creative or not? Creative.
Logical thinker or lateral thinker? Lateral.
Are you outgoing or shy? Outgoing.
Are you lazy or active? Lazy.
Have you ever been hyperactive? Heck no.
Are you a naturally hyperactive person? Nope.
~Looks~
Are you happy with the way you look? Well, I have quite a few pounds to take off, but other than that, I'm good.
What would you change? The weight problem.
Do you wear makeup regularly? Yep.
Do you have a large wardrobe? No, but I have an extensive collection of funny T-shirts.
Do you have a job? No.
Do you like it? ...Yes.
Are you a saver or a spender? Spender.
Do you work hard or slack off? Slack off.
Have you ever been fired? Nope.
In trouble at work? Nuh-uh.
Made a major mistake? Oh yeah.
Ever had money stolen from you? Nope.
Are you always broke? Usually.
Your all time most embarassing moment? Yeah. I went on vacation to Vegas with my dad and Zach. I got my period the first day there, so we went to a store and got some pads. But the grocery store was out of bags! So I had

No comments: