Monday, April 22, 2002

Second Part

26 :: How many days until your birthday? Eh... I'll count later.

27 :: When's your last day of school? *Sadly* I already had it.

28 :: And you are the class of...20_ _? I was supposed to be 2002. *Cries*.

29 :: How many stuffed animals do you have and where did they come from? About 50 million. They came from various places.

30 :: What's your school's website? My school has a web site?

31 :: What is directly right behind you? A TV.

32 :: How many calendars do you have? Two. They're both Harry Potter, yet they're different.

33 :: How many beaches have you been to? I... think about... 3? Myrtle Beach, Tawas... I know there's another one.

34 :: "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta..." <- What movie is that from ;)? Office Space! Woo hoo!

35 :: What's the longest you've ever driven? Uh... probably like, an hour and a half, when I got stuck in that traffic jam on the way to Bay City.

36 :: Do you get sick easily? Absolutely! I've got all kinds of stupid diseases (not deadly or contagious ones). I'm sick every frickin' week!

37 :: What stereotype do you most easily (unfortunately) fit into? I think I'm in a class all by myself. I never used to hang out with people like me, 'cause there were none! Except for my mom.

38 :: Ever put glue on your hand just to peel it off when it dries? I don't believe I've ever done that, no.

39 :: Does your body get hotter easier or colder? Eh... probably hotter.

40 :: Do your gums show when you smile? A little bit, yeah.

41 :: What was the last channel your TV was on? 9 (UPN 50). I was watchin' The Simpsons.

42 :: What kind of education did your parents have? My mom went to high school and my dad both went to high school. My mom quit there, but my dad went to college.

43 :: What do they do for a living now? My dad works for GM (he's a big boss-man) and my mom does stock work at Target.

44 :: Do you own a checkbook or credit card? No.

45 :: What kind of sneakers do you have? Some white and purple ones from Meijers.

46 :: How opinionated would you say you are? Extremely! I seem to be a spokesperson for anyone (especially animals) less forunate than me. I'll fight for them to the end.

47 :: If you could work for any company (or person), who would you work for? ABC or MTV or CBS... I want a talk show! Being a VJ would be fun, too.

48 :: Ever experienced a tornado? I've never had any really close calls, but I get majorly freaked out whenever I hear of a tornado anywhere in Michigan. I head for the basement and start hyperventalating, heh.

49 :: What classes are you taking right now? I'm not. But I'm really studying math for my G.E.D.

50 :: Isn't government boring? Very much so. I had a serious problem with that class. My choice of social studies was Russian History. *That* was fun.

No comments: