Friday, April 5, 2002

If I Weren't Me, I'd Be Somebody Else

Or something else, anyway. Check out this survey I stole from someone I forgot the name of!

If I were a ______, I'd be...

crayon color: Razzmatzz or Tickle Me Pink.

animal: An iguana. They just lay around all day, being vegetarians.

object: A doormat, heh.

clothing: This 2XL many-shades-of-pink shirt I have on. 'Cause I'm quite large, and I'm usually embarrased.

accessory: Bangle bracelets. Sometimes, a little on the noisy, annoying side. Other times, on the nifty and fashionable side.

body part: Nose. They don't really do anything except for breath. Just like me...

makeup: Blush. Even though I never wear it, 'cause I don't need it... I'm *always* blushing.

word: Antidisestablishmentism. Hard to figure out, but fun to talk about behind its back.

food: Stuffed pumpkin shells. Quite fat, and hard to pick up, but great... and vegetarian!

drink: Tea or hot chocolate. I can usually calm people down pretty well when they're upset.

scent: Some rip-off brand of perfume, like Wind Song. "Dude, what's that smell?"

feeling: Thrilled. I'm contantly happy about something.

cartoon character: I'd say I'm like Lisa Simpson, but she's a Buddhist now. So... how 'bout Jane Lane from Daria.

book character: Hmm... I think I'd be a combination of Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom, both from Harry Potter. Hermione really stands up for what she believes in, and Neville's always confused, and forgetting something.

element: I'll... have to get back to you.

place: Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Cartoon mania and tonsa rides 'n' food! Woo hoo!

tree: Um. Hmm... maple? I wonder if there's syrup inside of me, though... huh.

bird: Parrot. Repeats everything she hears...

flower: Rose. Handle with care, I've got thorns! Well... actually, just a lot of weird medical problems, but you know.

art tool: A pencil with an eraser. I make a *lotta* mistakes.

song: "Simon" by Lifehouse. No, my name's not Simon, but the words match my life pretty dang well.

musical instrument: Picalo. Not extremely popular, but really fun.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: