Tuesday, April 2, 2002

Orthopedic Doctors Are Hot

Time: 3:14 P.M.
I'm wearing: My blue Luxor, Las Vegas shirt, black capris, and still this stupid cast.
I last ate: Cheeseless pizza, breadsticks and salad at Pizza Hut for lunch.
Song that's in my head: "Alive" by P.O.D.
_________________________________________________________

I just got back from the orthopedic doctors office, so they could check on my broken ankle, and see if I'd abused it in any way. The nurse smelled like peaches, and the assistant orthopedic doctor was pretty dang hot. So was the actual orthopedic doctor. I've gotta break my ankle more often, rrrrrrrrowwwwrrrrr...

Dude, Once & Again was so good last night! Grace and her teacher were all into each other. That was fun while it lasted, but those lousy people who are in charge of the school broke them up. I cried for like, 20 minutes. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE CANCELING ONCE & AGAIN! THAT'S ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON! THOSE FREAKING TV PEOPLE! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

I've gotta go, see my therapist at 5:30. She's not hot like my orthopedic doctor, but at least she'll fix my brain. A little. Hopefully.

Whoa, did you see The Bachelor last night? That show is awesome, but I was telling my grandma that I'd like it better if the show were fiction. So Grandma said, "Well, Holly, you're a writer. Write a fiction version." So now I'm writing the Harry Potter version of The Bachelor. It's really fun to write. Hey, quit laughing at me!

My dad just got a new car. His friend told him he wasn't going to pick any chicks up in his blue 1998 Buick LeSabre, so he got a silver 2002 LS Impala. Dad gave Zach the LeSabre, and now I get Zach's piece of junk blue '89 Cutless Supreme. Oh well. At least it's a car.

Well, I think I'm going to go, play the Sims or something. Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D




Find out which LifeSaver you are.



"Now, what would a creeply old one-legged sea captain do?"--Johnny Bravo

No comments: