Friday, April 12, 2002

I'm Surveyously Addicted

Yoinked from: Kettle Corn POPcorn!

My name is: Holly Rachael Zintel.

I may seem: Hard of hearing.

but I'm really: Not paying attention.

People who know me think I'm: Obsessive.

If you knew me you'd probably: Agree with them.

Sometimes I feel: Hungry.

My days are pretty: much like my nights.

In the morning I: Sleep.

In school I: Skipped because I was scared of my teachers.

I like to sleep: on the job.

If I could be doing anything right now I would: be shopping in Vegas.

Money is: Nowhere to be found in my purse.

One thing I wish I had is: A large black dog that I could call Padfoot.

One thing i have that I wish I didn't is: That math GED book.

All you need is: Johnny Bravo.

All I need is: Stuffed pumpkin shells.

If I had one wish it would be: To get my mom out of debt, and into the mansion she deserves.

When I look in the mirror I see: Myself, along with any objects that happen to be directly behind me.

Love is: a many splendored thing.

My body is: Larger than the average bear's.

If an angel flew into my window at night I would: be like, "Hey. Can you tell Rafe to keep his arse on Port Charles?"

If a demon flew into my window I would: Slam the window on him and speed dial the Ghostbusters.

If I could see one person right now it would be: My mom. I'd be like, "Hey, why can't I get a hold of you?"

Something I want but I don't really need is: Some iron-on transfers for the computer so I could make myself a Harry Potter shirt or two.

Something I need but I don't really want is: An ultrasound. Dr. Veliz said I have a small uterus, so she feels the need to have it done.

I live for: Disney World vacations.

I dare you to: mooooooove...

I am afraid of: Just about everything.

It makes me angry when: people refuse to watch cartoons simply because they *are* cartoons.

I dream about: Time-travel and proms.

I daydream about: Similar things.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: