Saturday, April 6, 2002

Crush Survey

1. What is your crush's name? Tim.

2. Why do you like him? He's hilarious, and a real class act.

3. What color are his eyes? Blue.

4. What about his hair? Red.

5. Nice butt? Um... I don't think I've ever checked out his butt before. I'm not much of a butt chick.

6. How long have you liked him? For the past 6 years.

7. What do you like best about him: his looks or his personality? Personality.

8. If you had to describe him in one word, what would it be? Closetoperfection. <---Look, I made up a word!

9. Have you ever talked to him? Yup.

10. Have you asked him out? *Looks down*. No.

11. Do you have any classes with him? Nope.

12. Does he play any sports? I know he used to play hockey, but I don't know if he plays any right now.

13. Is he hot? I think he's really cute, but I wouldn't use the word hot.

14. Does he have a gf? I'm not entirely sure. Last I heard, he "almost had a girlfriend."

15. Do you daydream about him a lot? Yeah... pretty dang often. Yes, I know I'm pathetic...

16. Have you ever had a dream about him? Tons.

17. Do you flirt with him? I don't believe I've ever flirted with *anyone*.

18. Does he know you like him? Yeah... I cried when I found out he knew.

19. Have you ever bumped into him in the hall "accidentally"? Yes... it was an... "accident"...

20. What is the stupidest thing you've done in front of him? Well, I don't know how stupid it was, but I was really embarrased by it. I was talking to my cat, Tinsel, and I said, "I love you so much, Tinnsie," and Tim was like, "What? Did you just say, 'I love you so much, Timmy?'"

21. What do you think of his friends? Heh, you mean my brother? I think he's awesome.

22. Does he have one of those smiles that make you melt? Absolutely.

23. Have you ever seen him without his shirt on? *Thinks*... I don't *believe* so.

24. What's his best feature? His nose... it's really cute.

25. Is he more of a jock, prep, punk, goth, etc.? Um... I don't think he's any of those. He's just a hilarious, really nice guy.

26. Is he popular? I think he's fairly popular.

27. Why did you fall for him in the first place? Well, I'd known him my whole life; he's always been my brother's best friend. First day summer vacation '96, I was whining about how sad it was that I wasn't going to see my crush, Kyle, for the whole summer. And Tim was like, "Wow, I've never seen anyone so upset about leaving school for the summer. But c'mon, you'll be fine. You don't need the guy." At that moment, the bat of realization hit me over the head.

28. What is the sexiest thing he's ever done? Heh... how 'bout the radio sketch where he was like, "Come on down to my sushi bar and I'll rock your world... BABY!"

29. Tell the truth.... have you ever imagined him naked? To tell ya the truth, no.

30. Do you talk about him all the time? Yes... every day, even though I haven't seen him since last year.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: