Sunday, June 30, 2002

Babies, Kittens, Nightmares, Oh My!

Time: 6:00 P.M.
I'm Wearing: Blue "United We Stand" shirt w/ glittery American flag, blue shorts and flip flops.
My Hair Is: In a high ponytail w/ a blue ribbon.
I Last Ate: Cheeseless pizza at Fazoli's.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "I Miss You" by Darren Hayes.
________________________________________________________

Duuuuuuude, I had the creepiest nightmare last night! Check this out:

I was alone at my mom's house with my cat, Daria. Even though she's been fixed, she was somehow pregnant, and due to have her kittens any second. Suddenly, though, I got a call from my best friend, Sarah. She said she was in an abandoned hospital, in labor! She was having a baby (no, she's not really pregnant)! Sarah said she needed my help right away.

I knew I had to go, help my friend, but I couldn't just leave my poor cat there to have her kittens all by herself! Thankfully, my brother, Zach showed up almost immediately and began delivering Daria's kittens.

I ran to my car and sped away, searching desperately for an old, abandoned hospital. When I couldn't find one, I called Sarah's cell, and her boyfriend, Justin answered. He gave me directions, and I finally made it there.

When I got inside, I found Sarah in a hospital bed, and Justin passed out on the floor. I asked her what happened to him, and she said he passed out while trying to deliver the baby. So, it was all up to me to deliver the kid. Don't ask me why she didn't call a doctor instead of me, heh.

I remember thinking, I wish Sarah would stop screaming like she's on the Power Tower, it would make it a lot easier to deliver this baby. Despite my splitting migrain, though, I somehow managed to deliver Sarah's baby. Justin woke up immediately when he heard the baby crying, and they both asked me if it was a boy or a girl. I told them it was a girl, and Sarah decided to call her Rachael (my middle name).

Just as I handed Justin his and Sarah's new baby, her cell phone rang. I answered it, and it turned out to be my brother, at my mom's house. He said, "Holly, hurry! I'm delivering Daria's kittens, but the kittens just won't stop coming! There are more of them than will fit in this house! HELP!"

When I got to Mom's house, it was like 101 Dalmations with kittens instead of dogs. Then I woke up and my other cat, Amy, was licking my forehead.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: