Sunday, June 23, 2002

Are You a Headache Sufferer?

Yeah, me too. Sucks, doesn't it? Yep... So, here's a survey!

Stolen From: Pure*Angel

What's on your bedside table?
* Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, a book full of Garfield comics, Harry Potter notebook, my remote, a lamp, and clock radio/cd player.

What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
* Well, I wouldn't call any of it geeky. But many people call the majority of it geeky! For instance, the CD I made of songs that have been in Harry Potter fan fictions! Me, obsessed? Nah...

What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
* A peanut butter and jelly sandwich with soy milk to dunk.

What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
* Ah, it's no secret! But I cry every time I watch The Green Mile, Titanic... just... everything.

If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
* Ooh, can I get some of those Inspector Gadget arms installed? Go-go Gadget arms!

Do you have a completely irrational fear?
* Oh, no, I'm not scared of anythi-- AAAAAAH! HOLY CRAP, IT'S A SPIDER! *Faints*.

What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
* I wouldn't call it little... But whenever I get nervous, I suddenly decide to crack all my joints, starting with my neck. It tends to make people cringe.

Do you ever have to beg?
* Every day.

Are you a pyromaniac?
* No. *Worriedly* Why, are you?

Do you have too many love interests?
* *Laughs hysterically*.

Do you know anyone famous?
* Well, I've met lots of famous people. And my mom's friend, Donna, is Don Knotts' neice. Heheh... that guy's the man.

Describe your bed:
* The one at this house is a full bed. The one at Mom's house is a single. Excitement, excitement...

Spontaneous or plan?
* HEY, I've got an idea! Let's go to Vegas! We could leave right now...

Who should play you in a movie about your life?
* I would!

Do you know how to play poker?
* Nnnnnno.

What do you carry with you at all times?
* My Daria watch.

How do you drive?
* I don't know how I do it, I just sit in the driver's seat, start the car and go!

What do you miss most about being little?
* Getting baths in the sink. Ooh, and color forms! Can't forget them...

Long-standing crush?
* That'd be Tim. Heeeey, I saw him at church today! *Swoons*.

If you could own any famous painting and hang it in your house, which one would you pick?
* That one over there. *Points to painting on the wall*.

Are you happy with your given name?
* Yup.

How much money would it take to get you to give up the internet for one year?
* Oh, I'm sorry, but the internet is priceless to me.

What color is your bedroom?
* This one is peach. The other one is off-white. It will be pink, though, and this one will be blue.

How many keys are on your keyring?
* I don't have a keyring.

What was the last song you were listening to?
* "Nothin' But the Blood of Jesus" by Amy Grant and Vince Gill.

Have you ever been in a play?
* Sort of. In 6th grade, I played this environment-friendly rapper.

Who are your best friend(s)?
* Mom, Sarah and the chicks and dudes here on OD.

How long have you known your best friend(s)?
* Mom: Entire life, duh. Sarah: Five years. OD Peeps: Em... some of 'em since 1998... I think.

Have you ever been in love?
* No.

Do you talk a lot?
* Oh, I wouldn't say I talk allll that much. What would you say? Hey, how come you're not sayin' anything? That must mean you think I talk too much. 'Cause I know some people think I talk too much, and sometimes I think I talk too much. Do you think I might possibly be talking too much right now? Nah...

Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
* Yeah. *Hugs self*.

What radio station do you listen to?
* *Sings* 102.5... Michigan's hit music channel! Bay City, Saginaw, Midland, Flint!

Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
* Nope.

Do you think you're cute?
* Oh, I'm just as cute as a pug dog. Wait, are they cute? Or was that kittens...?

Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
* No.

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
* Yup.

Do you spend more time with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or your friends?
* Uh... well, since I don't have a boyfriend, I'd have to say other friends!

Would you die for any of your friends?
* Sure would.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: