Saturday, June 1, 2002

Nightmares SUCK!

Time: 3:18 P.M.
I'm Wearing: Blue Old Navy T-shirt and shorts.
I Last Ate: Corn flakes with banana and soy milk.
Holly's Song Pick For Today: "I Want You Bad" by The Offspring.
________________________________________________________

Duuuuuuude, I had the worst nightmare of my *life* last night! I figure I had such a bad nightmare because I had a horrible pain in my back when I went to sleep. So anyway, here's the nightmare:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My entire family moved into this huge house that I built on The Sims. My family, my step-family, my extended family... *all of us*. I went to sleep for the night, but I woke up to the ringing of the phone. I got out of bed to answer it, and this guy said, "This is the police. Your family is disturbing the peace." I was like, "Disturbing the peace? How can they be, they're all asleep!" But the policeman said, "Miss, you're mistaken. They're all on a camping trip."

I looked all around the house, and sure enough, none of my family members were there! I started crying because no one had invited me on the camping trip. I couldn't get back to sleep because I was so upset, so I turned on the TV. To my surprise, my family was *on* the TV! They all appeared to be getting washed away by a huge flood of marshmallows, shaving cream and sewage.

I didn't know where my family was, but I was determined to get out there and find them. I ran down what felt like a million flights of stairs, and that's where I found them. I started sifting through the mess, trying to find family members, but then I heard a voice. It was Spider-Man! He and M.J. were there, and Spider-Man told me he'd already rescued all of my family members, and taken them home.

By the time I got back home, it was morning, and my whole family was sleeping. I was fuming. How could they have gone on a camping trip without inviting me? I tried slamming doors to make enough racket to wake all of them up so I could yell at them, but the doors didn't make any sound! I finally decided to stomp through the house, screaming at the top of my lungs. "CARRIE, WAKE UP! MOM, GET OUT HERE! GRANDMA AND GRANDPA, COME HERE! ZACH, DAD, WAKE *UP*!"

No one came out of their room, so I went to each individual room and demanded that each of them tell me why they hadn't invited me on the camping trip. They all told me the same thing. "Holly, we didn't want you with us. We didn't want *you* in the way while we were trying to have fun!"

Crying very noisily, I ran to my mom's room and asked her if she didn't want me with her. She said, "That's right. You'd be too much trouble, and none of us really like you anyway."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from the nightmare crying just as noisily as I'd been crying in the dream. I was banging on the wall next to my bed, and kicking the matress. What a *horrible* dream!

--Holly Rachael :-(

No comments: