Friday, June 21, 2002

Whoop-dee-doo!

This is a lyrics survey that I stole from... um... someone. You're supposed to answer all the questions with song lyrics, but I decided to answer them all with only lyrics by "Weird Al" Yankovic.

1...Who Are You? "I'm just an anorexic codependent bingo addict stripper born without a chin. And I'm only comfortable talking about it when the whole wide world is listening in."--"Talk Soup"

2...What Do You Look Like? "And I'm so cute, I can hardly stand it. And I'm so handsome, honey, I could just die. I know you'll never be as wonderful as me, but at least you can try."--"Such a Groovy Guy"

3...What's Your Secret? "I gotta boogie! I gotta boogie on my finger and I can't shake it off!"--"Gotta Boogie"

4...What do you want to be? "Like a surgeon... hey! Cuttin' for the very first time! Like a su-u-u-urgeon... Here's a waiver for you to sign."--"Like a Surgeon"

5...What Can You Do? "I could shine my pennies or clean my lava lamp. I could spend all day in my underwear watching Ernest Goes to Camp."--"Callin' in Sick"

6...What Can't You Do? "I can't watch this. Cosby Show and Roseanne, I think I've taken 'bout as much as I can!"--"I Can't Watch This"

7...What Is Love (what is your philosophy on love)? "It's all about the Pentiums, baby."--"It's All About the Pentiums. Yeah, I know I could've done better than that.

8...What Is Friendship? "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends."--"Polka Power!"

9...Are You Strong? "George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be. Watch out for that tree!"--"George of the Jungle"

10...What Are You Afraid Of? "(Germs) Can't get those parasitic creatures off my face. (Germs) And there's more comin' every day. (Germs) I never said that they could camp out on my body. I wish they'd pack their tiny little bags and move away."--"Germs"

11...What Would You Tell The One Who Loves You? "And when you softly call my name, it's like I'm listenin' to a squeaky chalk sound. And when you look at me that special way, it's hard for me to keep my lunch down. And when you ask me what I'm thinkin' honey, usually I'm thinkin' how I'd really like to tie your head completely up in duct tape so I wouldn't have to listen to you asking me those stupid questions over and over again!"--"I'm So Sick of You"

12...What Do You Want? "I want a new duck. One with big, webbed feet. One that knows how to wash my car and keep his room real neat."--I Want a New Duck"

13...What Do You Want To Say? "When I said I'd be faithful... when I promised I'd be true... when I swore that I could never be with anyone but you.. When I told you that I loved you with those tender words I spoke... I was only kidding! Now, can't you take a joke?"--"I Was Only Kidding"

14...Where Do You Want To BE? "In A-a-a-a-a-albequrque"--"Albequerque. Duh.

15...Who Do You Love? "Me-he-he-helonie... what can the problem be? Oh, sweet Me-he-he-helonie... why won't you go out with me? How can you ignore me when you know that I can't live without you? I have to go through your garbage just to learn more about you!"--"Melonie"

16...How Do You Feel? "Trigger happy! Trigger happy every day! Better watch out, punk, or I'm gonna have to blow you away!"--"Trigger Happy"

17...What Would You Do With A Million Dollars? "Gonna buy me a condo. Gonna buy me a Cuisinart. Get de wall-to-wall carpeting. Get de wallet full of credit cards. I'm gonna buy me a condo. Never have to mow the lawn. Gonna get me a T-shirt... with an alligator on."--"Buy Me a Condo"

18. And what else do I have to say? "Wacka wacka doo doo yeah!"--Albequrque

No comments: