Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Ickiness @ The Redwood

Time: 11:54 P.M.
I'm Wearing: Purple and black striped shirt w/ black dress pants and black stilettos.
I Last Ate: A peanut butter and jelly sandwich w/ soy milk.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Carrying the Banner" by The Newsies.
________________________________________________________

Oh my God! Has anyone been to the official Harry Potter site? Did'ja see the Chamber of Secrets trailor? Dude! It's gonna be awesome! *Happy dance*.

I think brothers are here to annoy, and then make you feel bad for being annoyed with them by doing something super-nice for you. Zach was in the living room when I saw the new HP trailor, and I was all, "WOOOOO! NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE TRAILOR!" and he said, "Shut up, you Harry Potter fan waterhead retard." But then he showed me how to take screen captures from DVDs.

Okay, so... anyway, about today... First thing, I went to Circuit City with Mom and Mike and bought The Newsies (hurray, Mondie, I finally got it!) and Plus One's new CD. Both, of course, are awesome. Goodie! Goodie, I say!

Then I went to Grandma Z.'s birthday party at The Redwood Lodge. Yes, I realize Grandma already had her birthday party, but that one was a surprise party. This one wasn't.

I've been there before, and I've said this before, but it's worth saying again: I DESPISE THAT THE REDWOOD LODGE! I'm going to sound like a spokeperson for PETA and D.A.R.E. here, but the place disgusts me! Not only is it a brewery (I don't get why people drink alcohol), it's also a showcase for dead animals! If there's not a stuffed moose over your table, there's a dead duck or deer. It's horrible!

Ugh, we couldn't even hear ourselves think in that place, so how were we supposed to speak to each other? And the only vegetarian thing on the menu sucks. I still have a bad taste in my mouth. Yup. So, hopefully, tomorrow'll be a better day.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: