Tuesday, June 4, 2002

Who Am I? Are You Sure You Wanna Know?

Yes, well, this is just a survey about myself, but I felt the need to use a Spider-Man line for the title. *Swoons*. Now, on with the survey!

Stolen From: Star22

Appearance

hair: Brown with blonde highlights, shoulder-length.
eyes: Bluish green.
height: 5'7"
figure: On the larger side, but I'm really working on it.
Clothes: I'm usually a jeans and a funny T-shirt kinda gal.
make-up: Usually Cool Effects (Maybelline) eye shadow in Cold As Ice, along with light pink, shiny N.Y.C. gloss.
body art: Nope.


RIGHT NOW...

wearing: Blue pajamas.
jewelry: Beloved Daria watch, AIDS awareness bracelet, birthstone (amethyst) ring and birthstone earrings.
music: Nothing.
thinking: That sandwich I just ate was pretty good.
feeling: Perfectly fine, thanks.


FAVORITE

music: Pop, Christian, alternative, songs from musicals... I like just about everything but rap.
food: Mom's homemade stuffed pumpkin shells.
alcoholic drink: I don't drink anything alcoholic.
film: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
books: HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban & Goblet of Fire. Ah, heck, the whole HP series.
song: "Ode to Harry Potter" by Switchblade Kittens.
pastimes: VEGAS! I've had the most fun in Vegas with my whole family. Oh, and Cedar Point with my family and friends.


LAST...


thing you bought: Harry Potter DVD.
book you read: HP and the GOB for the millionth time.
film you saw: The Temptations. That was pretty good.
phone number you called: Dad's.
thing you had to drink: Soy milk.
thing you ate: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
time you cried: When I woke up from that terrible nightmare the other day.
time you laughed: During Andy Richter Controlls the Universe, which just ended.
person you hugged: Mom.
person you kissed: That was Mom too.
thing you said: "G'night, Dad."
thing you smelled: Bathroom spray, heheh.


DO YOU...


smoke? No.
do drugs? Nope.
sleep with stuffed animals? Indeed.
have a boyfriend? Nope.
have a dream that keeps coming back? Nuh-uh.
play an instrument? No.
believe there is life on other planets? Couldn't care less, actually.
read the paper? Not unless I have to look up a show time, or read the comics. (Woo hoo for Garfield!)
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Of course.
consider yourself tolerant of others? Yeah.
consider police a friend or foe? Friend.
like the taste of alcohol? I wouldn't know, and I never will know. From what I've heard, it's nasty.
pray? All the time.
have any secrets? Not very many.
go or plan on going to college? Well... I hope so.
talk to strangers who IM you? Sometimes.
wear hats? No.
hate yourself? Nope.
wish on stars? Indeed I do!
like your handwriting? Yeah.
trust others easily? Oh yeah.
take walks in the rain? Nah, I don't like rain. It's... wet, to state the obvious.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: