Monday, June 17, 2002

Math + Holly = Major Stress

I did math with my father all night so I'll pass that section on my G.E.D. test on Friday. And it stressed me out so bad that I now have a migrain. I ache all over and feel so stressed out! I wish math weren't required in everyday life because, try as I might, I don't seem able to understand it!

Well, you know what I do when I'm stressed out, right? Take surveys! So, here's one from the awesome Mondie.

Stolen From: Quidditch Chaser

A-Age: 18

B-Best Friend: Real life- Mom and Sarah. FOD- Mondie, Eliza and MariAnn.

C-Choice of meat: No meat for me. I'll take a veggie max from Blimpie's, please.

D-Dream Date: You know Rafe on Port Charles? I want to find a guy just like him.

E-Exciting Adventure: Ohhh, does that ever sound good. Yeah, I'll take one, please. Cedar Point with my online posse (heh) and Flint Friends or Vegas with my family.

F-Favorite Food: Mom's homemade stuffed pumpkin shells.

G-Greatest Accomplishment: Um... well, I got 4th place in my 5th grade science fair. And I got to dance on stage with Amy Grant!

H-Happiest Day of your Life: The day I got my first-ever pet; she was an adorable tiger cat named Tinsel.

I-Interests: Harry Potter, Daria, acting, animal rights, all different kinds of activism, writing, The Newsies, romantic comedies... ah, just look at my front page under "Things I Find Nifty."

WHAT HAPPENED TO J?! Holly: Whaaa?!

K-Kool Aid: Kiwi Strawberry.

L-Love: Lifts us up where we belong... where eagles fly... on a mountain high! *Sings entire "Elephant Love Medley" from Moulin Rouge*.

M-Most valued: Friends and family.

N-Name: Holly Rachael Zintel.

O-Outfit You love: Pink shirt with capries and strappy cork-bottomed sandles.

P-Pizza Toppings: Nothin' but sauce.

Q-Question people ask you the most: "You... just don't eat meat? Why?"

R-Radio Station: 102.5 WIOG.

S-Sport: Quidditch!

T-Television Show: Daria, Port Charles, Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff Girls and Andy Richter Controls the Universe.

U-Ur Favorite Color: Pink.

THE V QUESTION HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED! Holly: You'll never get away with this, you A-hole!

W-Winter: Yes, that's my favorite season.

X-Xylophone: Ah, you could've done better than that for "X". How about "Xanadu" or something? I like Xanadu. It's full of musical goodness.

Y-Year born: 1984.

Z-Zodiac SIgn: Pisces.
________________________________________________________

Stolen From: Picked Last For Gym

1. Who are your closest friends? See "B" in the above survey.

2. What is the scariest thing you've ever experienced with a friend? Okay, I have two answers for this.

THE FIRST: Freshman year, our school had many bomb threats brought on by the whole Columbine thing. The first one was SCARY AS HECK! The school was evacuated, and we were all to go to the soccer field. Once we were there, it was announced that we were going home by bus. The trouble was, I didn't ride the bus, so I didn't know my bus number! Sarah and I looked all over for my brother, but we couldn't find him anywhere! We were so freaked out! We did eventually find him, but... the horror... THE HORROR!

THE SECOND: Sarah and I went on the Power Tower at Cedar Point. TWICE. Once you get up to the top of that thing, you see how far down the ground is, and you're like, "OKAY, I WANNA GET OFF THE RIDE NOW!" but you CAN'T get off the ride! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3. What's the best thing you ever experienced with a friend? The last day of driver's training when Sarah and I got our permits!

4. What's the most exciting thing you have ever experienced with a friend? One night Mom, Sarah, Zach and I were over at Mom's, and a guy from online called, asking my mom to go out with him right then. It was 11:30 P.M., so I put my foot down. But she really wanted to go. So Mom agreed that Sarah, Zach and I could follow Mom to the restaurant, get a seat in the back, and spy on Mom and Online Dude to make sure she was okay. It was a lot of fun!

5. What's the bravest thing you have ever done with a friend? Heather and I were feeling very brave one day at school, so during lunchtime, we decided to walk around and talk to everyone we recognized. To each person, we confessed to one thing we thought about them. Don't worry, they were all good things.

6. What is the most shameful thing you have ever experienced with a friend? Jennifer and I got caught cheating on a test. That wasn't fun.

7. Do you connect better with your guy friends or your girl friends? Girl friends.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: