Friday, June 14, 2002

Good Gravy!

"Oh, thank you, it's just brown and water."--The Simpsons.

Where has this week gone? Last Saturday, I attended two open houses. This Saturday, I'll attend two more. The next week, I have yet another one to go to. GAH! WHEN WILL THE OPEN HOUSES END?! WHEN? Mmmmmmy goodness! You'd think I was popular or something. Ah well, I'll pack my sunscreen, grin and bear it.

Jonathan Jackson is a really hot, sweet, all-over awesome guy who used to play Lucky on General Hospital. Since fourth grade, I've planned on marrying him. But guess what? HE BETRAYED ME! That's right, he's getting married to his ex-GH-co-star who used to play Hannah! I can't believe it! Well, I guess I'll just have to marry my ol' stand-by crush, Tim. *Grins evilly*. Oh, darn.

I want to go to Cedar Point. Right now. C'mon, somebody go with me! I simply adore that place, what with my favorite ride, The Scrambler, my favorite rollercoaster, Wild Cat and a nifty water ride, Snake River Falls. I don't like the Power Tower, though. *Glares at Power Tower*. It should have rotten mozzerella cheese and horse dung thrown at it. You see, that ride lead me to believe I was going to die. Should I sue it?

Wellllll, I suppose I'll try and find something utterly exciting to do, like play Oregon Trail, or read Harry Potter fan fiction. Later, alligator! Huh huh huh!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: