Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Oy Gavault! Another HP Survey!

This Harry Potter Survey Was Stolen From: Laebeth

1. Which is your favorite book? Prisoner of Azkaban.

2. Who is your favorite - Harry, Ron, or Hermione? Hermione! She's the chick.

3. Do you say Hermione the correct way (her-MY-own-nee), or some other way? Oh, I regularly speak like Viktor Krum, and call her "Hermy-own." Nah, I pronounce correctly.

4. Which is your favorite Weasley family member? Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, or Ginny? Fred and George, all the way! "We're not stupid. We know our names are Gred and Foerge." Heheh.

5. The Movie:
-Did you like the first movie? Yeah, but I was upset that they didn't put my favorite scenes in it.
-How many times did you see it in the theater? Four times, I believe.
-Do you now own it? Indeed!
-Are you looking forward to the second movie? Are you kidding? I can't sit still!

6. Why do mostly all the males in the movie have hideous hairdos? Because the hair and makeup people were morons.

7. Why is it called the Sorceror's Stone in the American versions? I don't know, that sort of bothers me.

8. Who is your favorite professor? (or other member of Hogwarts faculty) Flitwick! Hurray for charms! Woo hoo!

9. What's your favorite Quidditch team? Why, the Chudley Cannons, of course!
-What position would you like to play? Chaser.

10. What Harry Potter books do you own? Including hardcover, paperback, the two textbooks written by J.K. Rowling, and books about Harry Potter: Welllll, I have all four books in hard-back, and two in paper-back. I also have a book called "The Sorcerer's Companion" that tells all the history that's involved in Harry Potter. I love it!

11. What's your favorite House and why? Gryffindor! Because... well, that's my House. But I actually always wanted to be in Hufflepuff. I just don't work hard enough! *Cries*.

12. What's your favorite flavor of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans? Cherry.

13. What's your favorite Harry Potter website? Fiction Ally, I believe. Here's the address: http://www.fictionalley.org/

14. Do you belong to any Harry Potter role-playing sites? Yup! HP Diary Central. I'm *Lavender Brown*. Loads of fun, I tell you!

15. If you could be anyone/anything in the wizarding world, what would you want to be? An animagus. Wouldn't that just be rockin'? I'd hang out with my dog and cats, and they'd be like, "Oh, hey, Holly. Something's different about you, isn't it?"

16. Who is your favorite beast from the books? Heh, does Crookshanks count as a beast? I like cats, and he's a mighty cool one. Besides him, I s'pose I might say... Buckbeak.

17. What is your favorite scene from the books? Okay, I'm going to sound like a nerd, but I really like the scene where Harry and Hermione were trying to get through Snape's potions obstacle, in book 1. You know, when she throws her arms around him and tells him he's a great wizard. Oh, and then he gets all embarrassed and he's like, "I'm not as good as you." It's sooo cute! That's when I decided I wanted them to hook up.
-From the movie? Um... I'm gonna go with the same scene, even though they majorly screwed it up.

18. Have the books made you laugh out loud or cry? Yup, both! I was sitting in the doctor's office waiting room when I first read POA, and I cracked up really loud when Ron said, "Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?" And I cried like I was watching the end of Titanic when Cedric's ghost (or mememory, or... whatever) asked Harry to take his body back to his parents at the end of GOF.

19. When did you start reading the books and why? I started reading the books this past year, with my English class at school. I got hooked on them, got all the books, and promptly became obsessed with them.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: