Friday, June 28, 2002

Did'ja See Port Charles?!

Time: 1:05 P.M.
I'm Wearing: White Planet Hollywood Orlando shirt and shorts.
I Last Ate: Raison bran with soy milk.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia.
________________________________________________________

Oh my God! *Shrieks*. Did anyone see Port Charles today? Rafe so totally went into Alison's hospital room! He recognized her, but he didn't really know who she was. Anyway, he kissed her and she woke up! *Shrieks again*. Oh man! She woke up and she was all like, "Rafe?" and he was like, "You know me..." and then he kissed her again! It was like Sleeping Beauty in a hospital! Awwwww...

Oh, and Kevin's back! Rafe took the candle to the chapel at the hospital and lit it! Lucy was all sitting there, praying for Kevin to come back and HE DID! Aaaaah, it was so awesome! Can you tell I'm excited? Yeah, I know I'm a nerd... Anyway, I'm celebrating in the same way that I always do: by way of survey!
________________________________________________________

1. What were your parents like before you were born? My mom was just like I am now: She had obsessions with shows and movies, not many friends, and a love for soap operas (she still does, actually). My dad was a very popular guy in high school: He was a star football player, president of student council, and an all-A student.

2. Was there anything unusual about your birth? Well, I was a C-section. And I was born on the day of a snowstorm.

3. Did you have siblings at that time? If so, how old were they? Yup. I had my brother, Zach, who was 2 and a half.

4. What is your earliest memory about your house? My mom singing "Adelvice" from The Sound of Music to me every night.

5. What is your happiest childhood memory? The Christmas Eve when I got my first pet, a cat named Tinsel.

6. What event in your childhood had the most impact on your life as you grew older? My dance classes, I suppose, since I took them from pre-school till 6th grade.

7. What is your first memory about school? Before pre-school, I went to this place called Art & Fun For Toddlers that was like a pre-pre-school. My mom was allowed to go with me to that, and we had so much fun. I was obsessed with a cartoon called Elmer and Tilly at the time, and Mom and I acted out a scene from it there.

8. Who was your favorite teacher? Probably Mrs. Haffajee, my 6th grade teacher.

9. What was your favorite subject in school? It's always been English.

10. What do you wish you would have learned more about in school? Math. I missed way too much school due to my numerous health problems, so I missed a lot of basic math skills that would really help me out while studying for my G.E.D. now.

11. What schoolmate had the most impact on your life? In what way? Sarah. She was always helping me out at school, and I had the most fun with her of any other friend I've had.

12. Who was your first best friend? Marcus, a kid who was in Art & Fun For Toddlers with me. He was cool.

13. What is your first memory about high school? Getting a ride there in my crush, Tim's Suburban, on the first day. He got sick on the way there and had to pull into a McDonald's so Zach could take over driving.

14. What did you learn about yourself in high school? That most people think my obsessive behavior is nutty.

15. What was the first moment you felt truly grown up? In 7th grade. I thought I was cool since I had a locker, heh.

16. What was the first moment you felt independent? Coming home from school in 3rd grade. When Zach and I got home, our parents were at work, so we'd play Sega instead of doing homework until they came home. We were such rebels.

17. How old were you when you began to drive? 15. Sarah and I practiced driving my mom's car (with my mom supervising so we didn't kill ourselves) around the junior high parking lot.

18. Who gave you your first kiss? Danny, my first non-TV crush, heheh.

19. Who was your first love? I haven't had a first love yet.

20. What were your first experiences with sex like? Heh, haven't had one of those yet either.

21. Who was the first person you wanted to marry? Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks.

22. What is your best memory as a teenager with your friends? Going out to spy on my mom and her internet date with Sarah and Zach.

23. What was the best party you went to when you were a teenager? Jennifer's 13th birthday party, heh.

24. What was your first job? I haven't had one yet.

25. How much was your first paycheck and what did you do with it? See above, dear.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: