Saturday, June 8, 2002

The 5:19 A.M. Survey

Welllll, since Mom's coming to pick me up at 6:00 (or around) for breakfast at Bob Evans, I figured I had time for... you guessed it... A SURVEY! Now, prepare to be bewildered and stupified by the way my mind works at such an early hour!

Stolen From: -jess-

1. Do you bite your nails? No. I cherish my nails far too much to do such a heinous thing to them.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up? The next Professor Utonium! Now, let's see... sugar, spice and... hmm.

3 .Have you ever read someone else's private diary? I have not. I only read public diaries.

4. Scarier - Clowns or Snakes? Clowns! Where?! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

5. Top or Bottom? Top, as in, "Top of the morning to ya!"

6. Favorite drink? Virgin strawberry daquiri.

7. Subway or Bus? Can I get Blimpies instead?

8. Do you love NY? I've never been there, but I'm sure it's simply delightful!

9. Vin Diesel - Hot or Just Plain Dumb? Um... I don't believe I know anyone/anything named Vin Diesel.

10. What are you most ashamed of? *Hangs head* All those naked Ernest P. Worrel pictures in my room.

11. What is your family like? They're kind of like pigs. Wait, pigs tend to chew... I'd say they're more like ducks.

12. Hard or Soft? Soft. I never order Mike's Hard Lemonade, I always order Mike's Soft Lemonade.

13. Did you like Episode II? Episode II of Daria, "The Invitation"? Very much so, thank you!

14. Pool or Ocean? I'm really more of a hot tub type'a gal.

15. What are 5 traits you require in the opposite sex? 1. A brain. 2. Nice hair. 3. Takes a liking to cartoons. 4. Is human. 5. Is naked.

16. Do you like the flume/log ride? Like Splash Mountain? Oh, indeed I do! Lovely ride, that is...

17. How did 9/11 affect you? I was really freaked out bad. I'm sure it affected others a lot worse than it did me, but I sure did freak out, that's for sure.

18. Under Water or Outer Space? GAH! Neither, please, I'd prefer to just stay here at the computer.

19. Sexy or Cute? Well, I like dogs to be cute, and guys to be sexy.

20. What is your favorite album of all time? Lifehouse's No Name Face. I'm eagerly awaiting their 2nd album, but it'll never be as good as the first.<--Yes, what this person said, exactly.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: