Thursday, June 6, 2002

AAAAAAH, GREEN LIGHT! IT'S YOU-KNOW-WHO!

Time: 7:46 P.M.
I'm Wearing: Mr. Bean ("Mona Beana") shirt, jean shorts and black flip-flops.
I Last Ate: Mostacholi w/ tomato sauce @ Italia Gardens.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Cinderella" by Britney Spears.
________________________________________________________

Last night, I was in bed, trying to sleep, when all of a sudden, I saw all this green light! Now I know what you're thinking... but no, it wasn't Voldemort... and it wasn't a traffic light they just installed in my back yard... It was a green firework! Stupid next-door-neighbors think it's the Fourth of July.

Well, anyway, here's a survey that Samantha made!

Stolen From: Rainbow~Bright~Chicka

1. What's your pet's or pets' name(s)? Dog: Chyna, cats: Daria and Amy.

2. How old are is/are your pet(s)? Um... I think they're all about three and a half years old.

3. Do you think they talk to you? Chyna does talk to me. She says, "I love you!"

4. Do you talk to your pet(s)? Of course! I have long, meaningful conversations with all of them.

5. About how much time do you spend with your pet(s)? As much time as I spend with the rest of my family.

6. Do your animals have middle names? If yes, what are they? Daria's middle name is Jane, Amy's is Angel and Chyna's is Isabelle.

7. Are you obsessive over your pet(s)? I'm obsessive over everything in my life. So, yes.

8. Does your pet(s) sleep with you? My brother and I share a room at my mom's, but Zach's like, NEVER over. So, really, Zach's bed belongs to Chyna, who sleeps on it at night. Daria and Amy either sleep in my bed, or Chyna's.

9. Has your pet(s) ever gone to the bathroom in the house? Well... yeah. Daria and Amy's litter is in the basement. Chyna did when she was a puppy.

10. Does your pet(s) have a favorite color? If yes, what is it? Chyna's favorite color is red, Daria's is green, and Amy's is pink.

11. Does your pet(s) have a favorite song? If yes, what is it? Daria and Amy really like "Silent Night" on the Jingle Cats' CD. Chyna likes anything by Amy Grant.

12. Does you pet(s) have any favorite kind of music? If yes, what? I'd say the like soft rock.

13. Does your pet(s) have any favorite movies? If yes, what is it or are they? They like TV better. They watch all the ABC soaps.

14. Does your pet(s) have a favorite TV show? I think they all like Port Charles pretty well.

15. What breed is your pet(s)? Daria's an American wirehair (gray tabby), Amy's an American shorthair (gray tabby) and Chyna's a lab mix. We don't know what else she is, but the vet thinks she might have some pit bull in her.

16. If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be and why? I'd like a shetland pony because... well, who doesn't want a miniature horse? I'd also like a pig because... well, they're cute.

17. What is your favorite animal(s)? Cats, I think (Shhh, don't tell Chyna!).

18. Ever had a rabbit before? No, but in second grade, we had one as a class pet. His name was Blackie, and we all got a chance to take him home for a weekend. I had him over Easter break, and my late cat, Tinsel, chased him all around the house, causing him to poop on my carpet quite often.

19. Ever had a snake? No, but I'd like one. My mom would freak out, she's terrified of snakes!

20. Ever had a Portogese Man-Of-War? Um... *thinks* What?

21. Do you even know what a Portogese Man-Of-War is??! Obviously not.

22. Give us a random memory of your pet: My deceased cat, Tinsel, was the neatest cat ever to live. She hated messes. When she was a kitten, she didn't understand the whole litter deal yet, but we couldn't figure out where she was going to the bathroom. Finally, we spotted a poker card under Zach's desk... and underneath the poker card was Tinsel's poop! She covered it up with a poker card! *Cracks up*.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: