Monday, July 1, 2002

You Get to Drink From... THE FIREHOSE!

Woo hoo! I'm going to Cedar Point on the 4th of July with Dad, Zach and Bobby! I'm tickled pink. Not mauve, not magenta, I'm tickled PINK! So... before I help Dad stain the deck, here's a survey!

Stolen from: *Jack Marie*

1. Age?: 18

2. Biggest turn on?: A guy who likes cartoons

3. What's your middle name(s)?: Rachael

4. What was your first piercing?: When I was about one year old, and I went to get my ears pierced, the piercing chicks thought they should pierce both my ears at once. That was a mistake.

5. Are your parents divorced or still married?: Divorced

6. What languages can you speak?: English and Harry Potter

8. Do you have brothers or sisters?: One brother, one step-brother and one step-sister.

9. Boxers or briefs/Panties or thongs?: Boxers/panties

10. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?: The ability to read minds.

11. Why?: Because reading minds sounds delightful.

12. What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say onomatopoeia?: *Whispers* They're not all there.

13. Last movie you watched?: The Majestic

14. Last song you heard?: "Alayna" by LFO

15. How would you commit suicide?: I wouldn't.

16. How many bones have you broken?: Two.

17. Which ones?: A couple in my left ankle.

18. Would you rather loose a hand or foot?: Foot.

19. Why did you choose that?: I enjoy typing more than walking.

20. How would you describe your style?: It's very... Holly.

21. What's the worst pain you've felt?: Probably when I broke my ankle or when I got that rock stuck in my knee.

22. How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?: Like, twenty minutes.

23. Do you shower at night or in the morning?: Night.

24. On a scale of 1- 10, how was today?: It's only 12:00, but it's goin' okay so far.

Favorites:

26. Vegetable: Corn on the cob.

27. Class in high school: Writing lab and screenplay writing.

28. Brand of shoes: Sketchers.

29. Food: Mom's homemade stuffed pumpkin shells.

30. Smell: Pumpkin and strawberry.

31. Actor: Jonathan Jackson, Brian Gaskill

32. Actress: Erin Hershey, Julia Stiles

33. Beverage: Virgin strawberry daquiri.

34. Superhero?: Spider-man

35. Simpsons Character: Milhouse

36. Word: Trabpukcip

37. Least-favorite word: Antidisestablishmentarianism

38. Website: fanfiction.net before it decided to SHUT DOWN FOR TWO MORE FREAKIN' WEEKS! *Cries*.

39. Animal: Kitties and puppies and horsies and such.

40. Part of the human body: Eyes.

Complete the following:

41. God is: Awesome.

42. Guns should be: Outlawed.

43. If I were 7 again I would: Cry.

44. Elmo is: Red.

45. Child molesters should: Be put away for life.

46. High school is: Sucky.

47. Police officers need to: Do their job.

48. If I were invisible I would: Be like, "Cool... I'm invisible."

49. T.V. is: My main source of entertainment. Besides you, my beloved computer...

50. Love is: A many splendored thing.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: