Thursday, July 18, 2002

*Large Yawn*

For the love of God, it's 5:51 A.M.! What am I doing up?! I've got to stop worrying about my G.E.D. test that I'm taking tomorrow!

Stolen From: ness-ahh

1. What is your favorite film? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Newsies.

2. Quote: "Seems to me there's no use singin' 'less you've got somethin' good to sing about."--Amy Grant

3. What is your favorite song lyric? I like an awful lot of 'em, but how 'bout "Ask her how she knows there's a God up in the Heaven. Where did He go in the middle of her shame? Ask her how she knows there's a God up in the Heaven. She said His mercy is bringing her life again."--"Ask Me"--Amy Grant

4. Describe your style. (The way you dress) Eh... well, today I'm wearing a Mr. Bean shirt and B.U.M. shorts.

5. What is your favorite scent? Pumpkin, perhaps?

6. What is your favorite flower/plant? Mandrakes. *Grins at fellow HP fanatics*

7. What is your biggest pet peeve? It bothers me very much when folks tell me how stupid I am for being a vegetarian/animal rights activist.

8. Which celebrity annoys you the most? Eminem. *Shudders*

9. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (Note: No wishing for more wishes)
1. A genie that will grant me the wish of wishing for more wishes.
2. Findin' da newsie of me dreams. *Waves to Mondie*
3. Hitting the lotto, or getting lots of money somehow, to help my mom out with her bills and such.

10. Who do you think is the best looking celebrity? (male and female)
Male-> Jonathan Jackson (used to be Lucky on General Hospital), Brian Gaskill (Rafe, Port Charles) and Christian Bale (Jack, Newsies).
Female-> Erin Hershey (Alison, Port Charles), Jennifer Love Hewitt, Julia Stiles and Reese Witherspoon.

11. Do you have any pets? Indeed. Meet my kitties, Daria and Amy, and my pup-dog, Chyna.

12. What is your favorite cartoon show? Daria, Johnny Bravo and The Powerpuff Girls.

13. What is your worst fear? Spiders that, in no way, resemble Tobey Maguire.

14. What is your zodiac sign? Does it suit you? Pisces. Very much so, except that I don't like swimming.

15. What is your favorite song? "I'm With You"--Avril Lavigne, at the moment.

16. If you could travel to any period in history, where would you go? Back to New Yawk in da newsies days. Dat'd be swell!

17. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be, and why? It'd be Jonathan Jackson so I could smother him with kisses until security dragged me away.

18. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be? Once again, the delectable Jonathan Jackson.

19. What do you think of Britney Spears? I think she's wondermous!

20. If you could be any crayon color, what one would you be? Tickle Me Pink.

21. Do you believe in fate, reincarnation, and/or karma? Fate: Definitely. Reincarnation: I don't think so, but that'd be rockin'. Karma: Indeed.

22. If they made a movie about your life, who would play you, and why? Rosie O'Donnel 'cause she's my hero, plus she's around my size.

23. If they made a movie about your life, what would it be called, and why? The 18-Year-Old Senior Citizen or something poking fun at how I act like an old lady so often.

24. What are the top 5 cd's that you own?
1. Lifehouse--No Name Face
2. Avril Lavigne--Let Go
3. Amy Grant--Lead Me On
4. Michael W. Smith--Live the Life
5. The Best of Harry Potter Fan Fiction CD that I burned for myself. (Yeah, yeah, shuddup!)

25. What do you think is the most romantic song ever? If it isn't "When You Really Love a Woman"--Bryan Adams then it's "Insatiable" or "I Miss You" by Darren Hayes.

26. What is the most romantic movie you've ever seen? I'm going to sound like a nerd, but I'm still going to say Splash. *Tear* I LOVE that movie!

27. What's your favorite scary movie? Ernest Scared Stupid.

28. What is your motto for life? "I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else." Wait, that's Daria's motto. Mine is... uh... "You can do it!" No, that's the dude from all the Adam Sandler movies... Ah yes! "Whatever will come will come, and you'll meet it when it does." No, that's Harry Potter's. I got it! It's "Headlines don't sell papes. Newsies sell papes." Nooo, aaargh, I'll have to get one of my own one of these days.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: