Monday, July 8, 2002

Lenny and Carl Are My Heros

Stolen From: scarletdarling
1. List 5 things that you don't care for:
*Eminem
*Hunters
*Jerks
*Those people who wish to take "God" out of all our spiffy American sayings and such
*Larry the Cable Guy
2. What movie do you think was really stupid? Idle Hands
3. What song are you sick of hearing? That one where the chicks go, "It's so hot, I think I'm gonna take off all my clothes," or something.
4. What word annoys you? "Waterhead." It's a word Zach stole from Larry the Cable Guy.
5. What is the ugliest name? D'wayne.
6. Your least favorite scented lotion: I think they're all quite lovely.
7. Least favorite flower: Um... the... orange kind.
8.Describe a person you don't like: I'd rather not.
9.What was your worst nightmare: The one where I got on a rollercoaster made of fire with Bianca from All My Children.
10. Restaurant you hate: McDonald's.
11. What do you hate about yourself? Wellll, I could stand to lose quite a few pounds.
12. What do you hate about your parents? I don't hate anything about my mom. I'm not very fond of the fact that my dad tends to yell when he gets angry.
13. Car that you think is ugly: Mine.
14. Religion that annoys you: Athiests kind of annoy me because they seem to be so persistent about putting down my religion, Christianity.
15. If you had to wipe out an entire continent which would it be? Gah! I don't think I'd enjoy that, but if I had to... uh... will you do it for me? Please?
16. If you had to kill seven people who would they be? Ah, I don't go for killing anyone but Osoma Bin Laden and other terrorists.
17. The most boring book you ever read: To Kill a Mockingbird. I fell asleep while my English teacher was reading it to us.
18. Teacher you hated: My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Shmule. She called my mom to complain that I had puked in her class after she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom.
19. A word you'll never say: Well, I don't swear. I used to, though. I'm tryin' to clean up my act a bit.
20.Ex boyfriend/ex girlfriend you hate the most: How 'bout that online dude, Josh? He sucked.
21. Job you hated: I haven't had a job yet.
22.Do you hate...
reading? No, I quite enjoy it.
watching TV? No, I like that too.
going to work? Uh... well, I probably wouldn't like it.
going shopping? No way, I love going shopping!
eating? Heck no! Eating is very enjoyable.
talking on the phone? Yes, I despise talking on the phone.
Victorian tea parties? No, tea's good.
The End Times pamphlets? Um... I don't know.
tourists? Are you kidding? I am a tourist.
going on fishing trips? Yes, I hate fishing altogether. Vegetarian/animal rights chick here, dear.
boys who skateboard over ramps? No, I find them quite hot.
jazz guitar? No.
acrylic nails? Nah, they're okay for somebody else, but my nails are just long on their own.
Diedrich coffee? Probably, I'm not much of a coffee chica.
cannibals? Heh, uh, yeah.
Oiuji boards? I was always the one who moved the thing so I could get back to eating popcorn. I thought it was pretty boring.
corporate buildings? Nah.
jellyroll pens? They're okay.
dog collars? They're fine... on dogs.
the play "Oklahoma"? I haven't seen it, but I'd like to.
23. What smell do you hate the most: The smell of those porti-potties that they, for some reason, have outside of Rite Aid.
24. What was the worst thing that happened to you today? I had to paint the porch with my dad, and Dad accidentally painted too close to a bees' nest, so they chased after us, and we had to run for cover.
25. In your entire life, what is the worst thing that's happend to you? Either when I broke my ankle or got a rock stuck in my knee.
26.Who is the ugliest person you know? Hey pal, sounds like you need to watch Shallow Hal.
27. Who is the most stupid person you know? The stupidest? I don't know.
28. Who is the biggest slob? Well, Grandpa eats pretty sloppily.
29. Who is the biggest control freak? My dad.
30. Who will not shut up? I won't!
31. The biggest hypocrite? Adolf Hitler.
32.Who tells the most lies? According to some a-holes, my poor, innocent grandma.
33. Who complains too much about their problems? I do.
34. What is the meanest thing anyone's ever said to you? One time, when we were playing floor hockey in gym, someone said, "Use Holly for the goalie! She's the only one fat enough to block the puck."
35.What's the meanest thing you've said to someone else? I was really upset with Mike last Christmas because he didn't buy my mom a present. I told him, "No one's gotten my mom a decent present since my dad! You're the worst guy she's ever been with!" I felt really bad about saying that immediately after saying it.
36. Guy/girl you would not have sex with if you were the last two people on Earth: Howard Stern.
37. Has anyone ever...
spread rumors about you? Yeah. In 3rd grade, I went to the bathroom and someone had written, "Holly Zintel is a bit*h" on the stall.
stolen something from you? Yup.
pulled some of your hair out? Yes.
toilet papered your house? Yep.
made you laugh when you were in the middle of drinking something, so it went up your nose? Yup! Many times.
ditched you? Yeah. In 6th grade, we had these pen pals from Woodland. When they came to visit at our school, I was trying to make my pen pal feel really welcome, but she ditched me at lunchtime, and went to hang out with her Woodland friends.
stood you up? No.
completely ignored you when you were talking? Oh yeah, that's Mike, all the way.
stared at you for a long time? Yeah. That's Bobby insane specialty.
spit spitwads at you? No.
pushed you into a swimming pool? Yup! When I was taking swimming lessons as a little girl, I was scared to go off the diving board. Once I got up there for the first time, I froze, scared out of my mind. My teacher said she was coming up to get me, but instead, she pushed me into the pool! Ugh. I'm still scared to swim.
forced you to go on a rollercoaster? No.
"mooned" you? Yup, by my idiot brother, Zach.
38. What is the worst thing that could happen to you right now? Well... I could die, I s'pose.
39. How many times have you cried this week? Probably about four or five. That's what I average a week.

No comments: