Thursday, July 25, 2002

The Day Holly Gets to Do Whatever She Wants

Look, I'm doing a theme entry! Wow, I haven't done one o' these in a long time.

Okay, so here's the deal. If you were given 24 hours to do absolutely anything you wanted, what would you do? Well, I'm going to write about what I'd like to do... but with my luck, there will probably be some unexpected obstacles. So, here we go.

I don't know if I could stay awake for 24 hours, but we'll pretend that I'm capable of that. The first thing I would do is get some donuts. Why, I'd march right up to the counter at the donut store and I imagine it would go down sorta like this:
CLERK: Yeeeeah, what do ya want?
ME: You got any jelly donuts?
CLERK: Noooo, we're outta jelly donuts!
ME: Well, you got any nutty donuts?
CLERK: Noooo, we're outta nutty donuts!
ME: Then you got any Bavarian cream-filled donuts?
CLERK: Nooo, we're outta Bavarian cream-filled donuts!
ME: Well then you got any bear claws?
CLERK: Wait a minute. I'll go check.

Well, after I get my donuts, I think I'll go to Best Buy so I can get the latest Sims expansion pack. I get a really good parking spot, right in front of the store! But then some sqeaky-voiced, pimply-faced Best Buy employee will probably come up and be like, "Hey, you can't park there! That spot's reserved for the employee of the month!" And then I'll be like, "Well, if he's such a good employee, why isn't he here?" But then the employee of the month will probably show up and bash my car all to heck with his special Employee of the Month baseball bat or something.

But as I'm trying to drive away from the crazed employee of the month, a cop decides to pull me over because he hates Mr. Bean, and I'm wearing my Mr. Bean shirt. He'll be like, "Alright, let me see your license and registration." But I won't have it, of course, because I've been too lazy to go and take my driver's test, so all I have is a stinkin' permit. So then I'll have to go to jail. Once I'm there, they'll tell me I get one phone call, so I think about who I should call. I could call somebody that could bail me out. But I have been wanting to call that Ms. Cleo whose commercials are always on the Cartoon Network.

Ms. Cleo tells me that I'm destined to spend the night in jail since I used my one phone call on a stupid psychic, and now I can't make bail. But she says that when I get out of jail, I'll probably do something like go to a noisy, annoying concert since I'm one of those idiot teenagers.

Then I'll probably get a big, mean cell mate who says she'll beat the crap out of me unless I say I want Ron and Hermione to hook up in the Harry Potter books, or something horrible like that. When I get out of jail, I'm guessing I'll only have like, three hours left, which is just enough time to try out for a part on my favorite show, Port Charles. But before I try out, I spot Brian Gaskill, the hottest man ever to appear on daytime television. Well, of course, I jump him and kiss him over and over and over until Brian Presley pulls me off of him, and the writer of the show bans me from the set.

Since I obviously can't hang around there, I figure I'll do what Ms. Cleo suggested, and go to a concert. So, I head over to the Palace of Auburn Hills, but of course, with my luck, Lifehouse isn't the band playing. It's that moron, Eminem, so I stand there yelling "YOU SUCK! YOU GAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD CANDY A BAD NAME!" But then those weirdo Eminem fans'll probably get mad and chase me with box cutters or something until I get back home.

Well, by then, it's time to go to bed, so my day to do whatever I wanted didn't work out very well, did it? *Shrugs* Oh well, that's the kind of luck I'd most likely have if I had a day to do whatever I wanted. But there's always tomorrow! *Gives a hopeful thumbs up*

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: