Friday, July 26, 2002

Scott Evil's Goin' Bald! AAAH!

Time: 7:41 P.M.
I'm Wearing: "Weird Al" shirt, blue shorts and flip flops.
My Hair Is: Up in a high ponytail
I Last Ate: Skittles @ the movie theatre
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: The background music on Mario
________________________________________________________

I went to see Austin Powers 3 with my dad and Zach today after eating at the lovely Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet. I heart those breadsticks, I tell ya...

Well, I'd have to say the movie was good and funny, but not nearly as good and funny as the second one was. And of course, the first movie was good and funny too, but not still quite as good and funny as the second one. So anyhoo, Mini-Me was so cute at the beginning when he was hanging off of Dr. Evil like a baby! And although I love Britney, I found it quite hilarious that she turned out to be a fem-bot. Yup... Oh, but poor Scott! He's so bald and evil now! *Cries* Oh, and dude! The best part of the movie for me was before the movie even began! You know how at the theatre they show all those trivia questions about celebrities and crap? Well, in the middle of that, they showed a picture of Daria, and it was an ad for her show on Noggin! *Shrieks* Daria was on the big screen! That's been my dream since the summer of 7th grade! AWESOME!

Oh man, I read this craaaaazy-arsed Harry Potter fan fic last night over at fanfiction.net called "Midnight Syndrome". Man, all the dudes in the castle kept getting sick, and it always seemed to happen right between nightfall and dusk so everybody started calling it the Midnight Syndrome. Dude, but then it turns out that Hermione and this chick, Logan, who turns out to be her evil sister, are succubi! Ron was like, "What the hell is a succubus?" which is what I'd been wondering. And it turned out that a succubus is this female demon thing that rapes guys! And Hermione said that an incubus is a male demon that rapes chicks! So I guess no girls'd better go to any Incubus concerts.

Alright, welp, I'm gonna try to find some less insane HP fan fic. Later!

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: