Saturday, July 27, 2002

Hurray, It's Raining!

Don't get me wrong, I hate rain, but this town really needs it right now.

Stolen From: Kettle Korn POPcorn!

Past

First grade teacher's name: Mrs. Hustead

Last word you said: "Later"

Last song you sang: "Nobody's Fool"--Avril Lavigne

Last person you hugged: Grandma Shoup

Last thing you laughed at: The lady at Art Van because she couldn't get the couch to recline after she told us she could.

Last time you said 'I love you': Last night, to my dad.

Last time you cried: Last week, over at Mom's house, because of something Mike did.

Last thing you ate: Pancakes with strawberry topping at Bob Evans for breakfast.

Present

What's in your cd player: Avril Lavigne--Let Go.

What color socks are you wearing: None.

What's under your bed: Board games.

What time did you wake up today: Around 12:00, I think.


Future

Where do you want to go: Vegas. And I will be going there, two weeks from today!

Where do you want to live: Uh... here is good.

What is your career going to be: I don't know. I'd like to be an actress, a writer, a director or a radio DJ. But I'm probably going to have to shoot a little lower.

How many kids do you want: Two or three.

What kind of car will you have: One that's GM until I move out of my dad's house, heh. He forbids his children to have anything but GM cars.

Current taste: Nothing.

Current hair: Wet and back in a ponytail.

Current clothes: Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas shirt, jean shorts with rivets, and flip-flops.

Current annoyance: I'm sort of hungry.

Current longing: Hmm... well, it'd be nice to be in a hot tub at the moment, I guess.

Current desktop picture: A fan art of Harry and Hermione riding Buckbeak.

Current worry: Did I pass the math section of my G.E.D. test?

Current hate: Eminem.

Story behind your od username: When I was a baby, people told my parents that I looked just like a cabbage patch doll, and my name is Holly, but you can call me Holl if ya want, so... Cabbage Patch Holl.

Current favorite article of clothing: *Shrugs* My Daria shirt's cool.

Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Eyes and lips are good. Oh yes, and eyebrows.

Last cd that you bought: Avril Lavigne--Let Go.

Favorite place to be: Home, Vegas, Grandma's and the Olive Garden.

Least favorite place: Uh... the basement.

Favorite thing to make: Mix tapes and CDs.

Time you wake up in the morning: Morning? I'm usually more of an afternoon kind of chick.

If you could play any instrument, what would it be: What 18-year-old girl wouldn't want to play... THE ACCORDIAN!

Favorite color: Pink.

Do you believe in an afterlife? Absolutely. You go to Heaven or Hell. Or you stick around Earth for a while if you've got some unfinished business.

How tall are you? 5'7".

Current favorite word: Quidditch.

Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Favorite season: Winter because that's when my birthday and Christmas are.

One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My great aunt Mary. I'd really like to ask her why she never got married.

Favorite day: Sunday.

Type a line you remember from any book: "We're not stupid. We know are names are Gred and Foerge."--Either Fred or George... I can't remember which. I think it was in Sorcerer's Stone.

A random lyric: "He was a sk8er boi, she said 'See ya later, boi', he wasn't good enough for her. Now he's a superstar slammin' on his guitar, does your pretty face see what he's worth?"--"Sk8er Boi"--Avril Lavigne

Identify some things surrounding your computer: Some Harry Potter fan art I printed out, the phone, pens, desk light and some baby pictures of Zach and I.

No comments: