Sunday, July 7, 2002

I Just Realized Something!

I've been to Las Vegas 12 times, and have never seen Wayne Newton! That's odd.

So anyway, I got a new purse yesterday. It's a pink and white Hawiian-print backpack/purse with the Powerpuff Girls on one side of it. *Beams* I'm quite fond of it. And it was only $4.90! What a bargain.

Today we celebrated Mike's upcoming birthday with a bear-shaped cake that Mom made and decorated. Good Lord, it was so packed in that house! Check out the list of people who were there: Mike's grandma and mom, Rhonda, Tom, Katie, my grandma and grandpa Shoup, Zach, Mike's uncle Troy and aunt Peggy, Billy, Carrie, Garrett, Mom, Mike and I. My dog was too scared to even venture downstairs.

I'm having a lot of fun writing my fan fiction, "Harry Potter--The Bachelor." See, to write the story, I need to come up with twenty-five different personalities for witches to have. I decided to make almost every girl have at least one intensely undesirable character flaw. One witch even has the very same character flaw as me! She's obsessive-compulsive to the highest degree. Yup, it's lots of fun.

Well, I'll get back to writing it then. See ya.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: