Wednesday, July 3, 2002

The Deck is Mean

Time: 1:03 A.M.
Hair: Down and wet
I'm Wearing: White Amy Grant shirt, blue & red B.U.M. shorts and patriotic red, white & blue flip flops.
I Last Ate: Strawberry ice cream @ Big Boy.
Holly's Song Pick of the Day: "Sk8er Boi"--Avril Lavigne
________________________________________________________

Ouch. I hurt everywhere. I spent the night at my mom's yesterday, and today I went to Target with her for patriotic nail polish and b-day presents for Carrie.

Mom took me to Dad's house after that. My brother and my dad were in the back yard, staining the deck. Of course, they wanted me to pitch in, so I did. And I must say this: It... was... TEDIOUS! My back hurts, my neck hurts, my butt hurts, my knees hurt. I just hurt.

And in case you were wondering, yes, I do seem to enjoy whining about it. It was so hot out there! Owwwwww, my face is sunburned. Dang. And now Zach doesn't want to go to Cedar Point on the 4th for some insane reason. So now we might not even be going and AAAAAARGH!

At least I got Avril Lavigne's CD. It's so catchy and wondermous. But I still hurt, so OWWWWW! Okay, I'll go now...


--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: