Sunday, July 28, 2002

And When You're Fast Asleep I Wonder Where You Go

Alriiiiiiiiiight, I'm bored outta my mind, so I'm taking this here dreeeeeeeam surveeeeeey!

Stolen From: Boys vs. Girls

1) What's your sign?
Pisces

2) How often do you dream?
Every night, but I can't always remember what I dreamt.

3)Do you dream in black/white or in color or both?
Color.

4) What do you dream about? Romance? Adventure? Mystery? Horror?
I dream about all'a that. My dreams usually include Zach and I travelling in a time machine for some reason.

5) When you dream, do you see what's happening in a character's view or camera type view?
Camera-type.

6) What is your character usually in your dreams?
A lot of bad stuff usually happens to me in my dreams. But even if something really good happens, I'll just wake up to find that it didn't really happen, so either way, I'm screwed.

7)Do you daydream?
I'm the Daydream Queen!

8) Have you ever dreamt about a guy/girl?
Duh.

9) Do you find this stuff interesting?
What stuff? *Looks around* You mean dreams? Yeah, sure.

10)Everyone likes a guy/girl. How many hours/minutes do you think about them each day?
Maybe... two to three hours? Yeah, that's probably a bad habit. I have a lot of 'em.


11) Do you think about anything more often than you think about God?
Nope. I'm obsessive-compulsive, so I have a prayer continually going through my head.

12)Do you think about magic/ magical things often?
Dear, I'm a Harry Potter fanatic. Of course I do!

13)Do you ever write stories?
Yup, all the time.

14)If so, do you ever get to the middle of it then it just seems to make no sense or have no plot so you just give up?
Absolutely! That's me to a tee! Yes, that's what's been up with me not finishing any of my stories all these years!

15)Do you believe in magic?
Well, that'd be neat, but no cigar.

16) Do you believe we have an undiscovered sixth sense?
I wouldn't say it's undiscovered, no. But... yeah.

17) Do you have deja vu's often?
No, I don't go to Deja Vu! That place is a filthy nightclub and I-- oh, wait. You're asking if I often have deja vu. Yes.

18) Do you ever dream about something then it happens later that month?
Welllllll, not really, but once I dreamt that Sarah got pregnant and had a kid, and then it turned out that her dog was pregnant, and had puppies.

19) Do you ever watch a movie you've never seen before but recognize some of the scenes/group of lines?
Occasionally.

20) Do you believe that people can slightly communicate with different dimensions/worlds?
Yeah, like Lucy on Port Charles. Yeah, I believe some people can.

21) What do you think about at night?
Whether or not Johnny Bravo's going to be on soon.

22) Do you believe in other life in the universe? *Shrugs* I don't really care. If there is other life 'round the universe, leave 'em be, they're not bothering us.

--Holly Rachael :-D

No comments: